• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch 1.5 (survival mode?)

Dec 16, 2015
First of all, great patch 1.4! Epicley good!
Also the DLC Heart of Gold is allot of fun and gives many hours of playtime! Well worth the money (for those that need to buy it).

But even tho patch 1.4 has just been released, i got to ask when you guys think patch 1.5 might be released in the future? And will the survival mode finaly be implemented as a full game mode in this patch? (instead of a prototype). That would be extreemly cool.

Great work you guys, keep it up like always!

Greets [DD]CR0NO (big fan)

Apr 3, 2015
Norway
I found thread containing information that I mentioned above.

Lost Zero said:
Survival Mode: More Like This Please!
Being able to build a massive honking great dungeon monster factory feels far more DK than rush rush beast den training room ember rift behemoth GO!
I'd love an entire set of these :D
Lord of Riva said:
then you will be happy to hear that we are planning to expand the survival mode in the future, however thats a thing still a while down the line i fear
Nutter said:
As far as I know It's the next planned big/major (free) content patch, after Heart of Gold. Patch 1.5 is an AI overhaul but I believe work will be beginning on Survival Mode alongside that.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Hi Guys,

Dropping in for clarification! Patch 1.5 will indeed be containing the first pass on a new survival mode and the chances are high we'll expand it sometime after that as well.

It will not contain the new Underlord AI, that's coming a little further down the line.

Thanks for your interest!

Top Bottom