1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch 1.6 Preview - Possessive Progression

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Noontide, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Noontide

Noontide Award Winning Community Manager Dev Team

2. Randy19

Randy19 Bafu

That sounds really neat but as a mapmaker i need to ask one question: Can we use the Underminer as a creature? That way we could use that and Obsidian to create areas we can freely use once we for example defeated the boss at the end, and hide treasure to gain for exploring Posession-Only regions. I don't really see a way to take treasure back to your dungeon out of these areas otherwise.

3. Nutter

Nutter Inquisitor Founder

Yes, attacking an Underminer whilst possessing a creature will damage it and can make it explode.

4. Randy19

Randy19 Bafu

Nice. Thanks.

5. Simburgur

Simburgur Managing Director Dev Team

Specifically - you use the 'click' function of any defence/construct. Lock doors, rotate Gargoyles, etc.

6. gregored13

gregored13 Ghoul

I just played a map with a possession door, with a crypt filled with artifacts behind it. I was not able to create a raiding party that could follow through the door. Any suggestions on how to get this to work? I selected the number for add to party, and tried clicking on other minions, and they seemed to be added, since I saw a list appear on the left of the screen, but once I passed through the door, the possessed minion was alone.

7. Nutter

Nutter Inquisitor Founder

Probably because the door closed behind you, you'll probably need to "hold the door open" for your party to follow you through.