• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Patch 1.6 Preview - Possessive Progression

Randy19

Firebreather
Apr 16, 2014
Germany
That sounds really neat but as a mapmaker i need to ask one question: Can we use the Underminer as a creature? That way we could use that and Obsidian to create areas we can freely use once we for example defeated the boss at the end, and hide treasure to gain for exploring Posession-Only regions. I don't really see a way to take treasure back to your dungeon out of these areas otherwise.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
That sounds really neat but as a mapmaker i need to ask one question: Can we use the Underminer as a creature? That way we could use that and Obsidian to create areas we can freely use once we for example defeated the boss at the end, and hide treasure to gain for exploring Posession-Only regions. I don't really see a way to take treasure back to your dungeon out of these areas otherwise.
Yes, attacking an Underminer whilst possessing a creature will damage it and can make it explode.

Aug 17, 2016
I just played a map with a possession door, with a crypt filled with artifacts behind it. I was not able to create a raiding party that could follow through the door. Any suggestions on how to get this to work? I selected the number for add to party, and tried clicking on other minions, and they seemed to be added, since I saw a list appear on the left of the screen, but once I passed through the door, the possessed minion was alone.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
I just played a map with a possession door, with a crypt filled with artifacts behind it. I was not able to create a raiding party that could follow through the door. Any suggestions on how to get this to work? I selected the number for add to party, and tried clicking on other minions, and they seemed to be added, since I saw a list appear on the left of the screen, but once I passed through the door, the possessed minion was alone.
Probably because the door closed behind you, you'll probably need to "hold the door open" for your party to follow you through.

Top Bottom