Bedrock Beta v0.1.5 “Bits and Bobs”
Known issue: Some users are only seeing some of the menu (and not being able to interact with it or load a map) when starting up the game. Please see this thread for more information and potential solutions.
Other known issues can be found here
Please report any bugs you find here
New Unit: Chunder
Chortling Chunders will now enter your domain to feast upon your meats and let loose their vile stench in defense of your dungeon.
- The Chunder is semi-tanky melee unit with the ability to release a variety of noxious gasses
- The Chunder works in the Foundry
Misc Changes & Features
- Wounded units will return to their beds to rest and regain their health (once they are out of combat)
- Units will clump up less & multiple melee units with the same attack target will attempt to surround their enemy
- Defence parts are now being produced in the Foundry! They aren’t very useful yet, though…
- Units have been rebalanced (Juggernauts are no longer OP)
- The Gargoyle and Augre have been temporarily removed from the unit spawn pool
- The Undersun (a lightsource that floated above the map) has been removed. This is one of the final steps of our entirely revamped lighting system — let us know what you think!
- The Beast Den has had VFX added
- Various units now have VFX attached to their abilities.
- Juggernauts and Imps now have textures on their weapons
- Prophecy & Possession now have VFX
- Multiple instances of prophecy no longer crash the game
- You should now be able to switch levels without crashing the game
- Units should no longer act like Sonic the Hedgehog™ after combat
- Beasts are no longer chugging Red Bull and will require rest
- Workers will now complete a task before assigning themselves a new one
- Undiscovered tiles bordering water tiles under fog of war no longer have holes
- Reinforced tile tops now correctly display the correct owner colour
- More memory leaks have been plugged
- Various stability issues have been resolved
- Polish has been applied to a variety of assets and code