• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch Notes: Bedrock Beta v0.3.2 “Enhance!” (+Hotfix on 13/2)

May 18, 2013
Florida
Re: Undocumented dungeon immigrants - will there eventually be something in place as in DK2 where if you throw away enough minions of a specific type, those minions stop entering your dungeon?

Dec 14, 2013
Portland, Oregon
That would only work if they aren't engaged in combat...
thats tthe same with recall as well with the timer on it. so basically if you send your army out there is no way to retrieve them for rest. It would be nice if we could muster a group like in previous dmg games where you are the leader and they follow you if the fighting gets bad return to claimed ground and anyone in party follows.

Dec 14, 2013
Portland, Oregon
they are both there but the witch dr is new i think kinda of a short hefty dude with a mask...i had to laugh i envisioned witch dr's as being taller. well the ones ive met at least...he must be from a dwarf race

theMarg0r

Witch Doctor
WFTO Backer
Dec 28, 2012
Under a killing Spoon
they are both there but the witch dr is new i think kinda of a short hefty dude with a mask...i had to laugh i envisioned witch dr's as being taller. well the ones ive met at least...he must be from a dwarf race
They're from a pygmy-like race, like those guys from Diablo 2 Act 3.

Remember those guys? The shamans would ride on the shoulders of other guys AND wore massive headdresses just to make themselves look as tall as humans. It was pretty hilarious.

Feb 6, 2014
Units will no longer interact with rooms or props using telekinesis
I'm pretty sure I have seen this being said before... *runs off to first thread I wrote here!!*

I then noticed that an "imp" mad a half arsed attempt to grab his leg missed it so decided to use his secret power of telekinesis to drag the embarrassed "Goblin?" to his bed. Pretty suspect that I have Jedi working as miners and general dungeon maintainers.
I know this is most possibly pure coincidence but... I'm gonna say not! xD YAY ME! ;)

Oct 17, 2013
Do the witch doctors function as witch doctors or cultists? Cuz they get called cultists when they get through the portal. Wondering if they are temp reskinned cultists...

Top Bottom