• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Patch Notes: Bedrock Beta v0.3.2 “Enhance!” (+Hotfix on 13/2)

Oct 17, 2013
That line is yet to be recorded!

Witch Doctors will be able to work in the Archive and the Spirit Chamber.
Actually my question was, in this current beta version, are those witch doctors fully functional? As in are they able to use the spirit chamber to transplant spirits into other creatures? If so, how do I do that? Sorry if I wasn't clearer earlier. Thanks.

Feb 6, 2014
Parts Unknown
Multiplayer would be nice but i am afraid it is too early for that , reason? everytime i try to make big rooms game always crash , also there is no way to select which unit to pick up and drop with this beta UI. As some of the devs said the UI needs a serious update , all this concept art could find its way into the UI make things look cooler.

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
Hey folks,

We pushed a hotfix out over the last 48 hours with the following changes:
  • We resolved an out-of-memory crash some users were experiencing
  • The quality settings in the Unity launcher will now scale the texture resolution, which will severely improve performance on the lower settings (as well as less crashing)
  • The minimap placeholder image has been removed in preparation for a real minimap coming in the next update

Feb 6, 2014
Parts Unknown
Hey folks,

We pushed a hotfix out over the last 48 hours with the following changes:
  • We resolved an out-of-memory crash some users were experiencing
  • The quality settings in the Unity launcher will now scale the texture resolution, which will severely improve performance on the lower settings (as well as less crashing)
  • The minimap placeholder image has been removed in preparation for a real minimap coming in the next update
Can you please add selectable player colours in campaign mode too? im so tired of green...

Feb 6, 2014
Parts Unknown
This won't be happening. Each character in the storyline is tied to a colour, even the one that you play as through the main campaign.

Every non-story mode will allow colour selection.
Damn i really wanted to use red like in dungeon keeper...

Is there a particular (real) reason that we need to be green in story mode?
As far as i can tell Starcraft 2 has options to switch player colour in game...

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
Damn i really wanted to use red like in dungeon keeper...

Is there a particular (real) reason that we need to be green in story mode?
As far as i can tell Starcraft 2 has options to switch player colour in game...
We decided to go green for the player and red for another significant colour.

Starcraft 2 works the same way, you can choose a colour in any non-story mode.

BuRnInICE

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 8, 2013
This game is looking much better after being away for awhile and coming back to see the latest updates. Looking pretty damn cool.

Top Bottom