• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Published Patchwork - Level 1 Aval Deah

Dec 14, 2012
Aval Deah

previewfile_623641140.png

"Ah! Underlord, welcome to the realm of Patchwork. Not a very interesting title I know. Within this realm lies a mysterious artefact which will only increase your monsterous power.

But beware! There are dozens of tricksters, goofs, jesters and the like within the outer-crusts of this land...

...Your minions may start to feel a bit dehydrated along the way."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Somebody let me know if beating this level is actually possible. :)

The Empire is quite relentless.

--{Link}--

Last edited:

BamBoomByeBye

Dwarven Worker
Feb 15, 2018
This link takes you to steam. I created a steam account and it says subscribe to download. I subscribed but can't find anywhere to download the map? I would love to give this one a shot so please let me know how to download it? I know where to put it in the WFTO directory once I've got the files.

Dec 14, 2012
This link takes you to steam. I created a steam account and it says subscribe to download. I subscribed but can't find anywhere to download the map? I would love to give this one a shot so please let me know how to download it? I know where to put it in the WFTO directory once I've got the files.
You just start up and login to Steam and WFTO should be updated with the 'Subscribe'd to files.

BamBoomByeBye

Dwarven Worker
Feb 15, 2018
You just start up and login to Steam and WFTO should be updated with the 'Subscribe'd to files.
Ahh, but I don't have WFTO on steam, I bought it originally from the kickstarter and then linked it to GOG so I guess I'm never going to be able to get steam maps, which is a shame. If you have time it would be great if you could post it to the foundry on Bridgerockgames.com that's where I can get new maps from and install them easily.

Top Bottom