1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos of you

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Moreum, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Moreum

Moreum Skarg Founder

Greetings the title says it post of photos of you.
    here's mine.
    IMG_20150412_153423.jpg IMG_20141114_224636.jpg IMG_20140504_015506.jpg IMG_20140903_194027.jpg

Meickel likes this.
  2. Meickel

Meickel Priestess

so thats how you look like.. interesting xD

3. Lord of Riva

Lord of Riva The Lord Founder

im a little too paranoid to get photos of me into the net, you can however see me in one of the group photos, im red haired by the way

4. Meickel

Meickel Priestess

and where are they?

5. Lord of Riva

Lord of Riva The Lord Founder

6. RedBat

RedBat Dwarven Worker

So what's up with that last picture, is it what i think it is? o_O
    I don't do well on pictures, let's just say i like food, fastfood in particular and lots of workouts.

7. Moreum

Moreum Skarg Founder

well I was in Ukraine and my friend took me to those wild fields so yes it is what you think it is. It apparently grows wild in Ukraine in remote areas all over the place.

What I don't understand is why people are so shy to post their pictures here.

8. RedBat

RedBat Dwarven Worker

Huh, funny. I have only seen "wild" plants a few times in my life, but then again i live in Sweden where you get in jail for just being in the same picture as that plant.

I can only speak on my behalf, and that is i have no particular interest in sharing pictures and i have no "good" pictures. But sure, i can throw some pics out.

Attached Files:

9. [DD]CR0NO

[DD]CR0NO Bloodling

10. Nova Solarius

Nova Solarius Bloodling

I didn't really have any photos that aren't twelve years old, so I quickly made one with my laptop, using my phone for light. So here is the hideous visage of 'that other dutch guy'. You know, the one that doesn't use psychoactive drugs for recreation.
    Hello.jpg
    Hello!

Alistair and [DD]CR0NO like this.
  11. [DD]CR0NO

[DD]CR0NO Bloodling

Funny last sentence, had to laugh out loud for real.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  12. [DD]CR0NO

[DD]CR0NO Bloodling

I have quit the stoners life since this week and smoking all together. Getting to old for that crap, and offcourse cause of health problems that comes with that kind of life style.

So im full of nicotine patches and popping lolly's all the time but its working :D

(johan cruyff style of quiting smoking)

Amon likes this.
  13. Moreum

Moreum Skarg Founder

Try Vaping

14. [DD]CR0NO

[DD]CR0NO Bloodling

I know vaping is a real great sollution to healthy smoking, but i had some real addiction problems, smoked weed almost everyday for 7 years. After that long it affects your lifestyle, social life, and mental health. So i had to quit. Im glad i finaly have the strenght to say no to smoking weed and its really healthy for my wallet :D

Amon likes this.
  15. Nova Solarius

Nova Solarius Bloodling

And your lungs. And your head, and your carpet, and everyone around you. Really, I don't see why smoking is still done in the first place. Where's the advantage to counterbalance the harm it causes? I'm not seeing it.

Oh, and congrats. Here's hoping you'll stay clean. The first few months are supposedly the hardest, so I wish you the best of luck.

[DD]CR0NO likes this.
  16. Moreum

Moreum Skarg Founder

gentlemen this is a choice people make either vape, smoke cigarettes (heck I'm smoking one right now), and weed. I don't smoke too much or vape too much and weed consumption for me is extremely low like once a month low for medicinal purposes, However, I have friends that can't get enough of it and that's not healthy but the good news is that it's all in your head and you can always stop also Vaping might be a little bit healthier alternative but it's also costly I spend about 60-70 dollars on liquids and my coils monthly although I don't vape as much and have zamplebox leftover liquids after the month is done.

17. [DD]CR0NO

[DD]CR0NO Bloodling

@nova

Thnx man :D, and yes your correct on all your points, problem with addiction is that the addiction wins most of the time over common sence thinking. Glad i finaly have the strenght to quit. Been patching myselff up with nicotine patches and that works great. Gonnah keep that spirit up so i can finaly be free from that awfull addition called smoking. (including weed)