• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Poll] Whats your favorite creature from the Original Dungeon Keeper and why?

What was everyones favorite creature from Dungeon Keeper? Please comment what it is and why..

• Imp

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Demon Spawn

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Bile Demon

Votes: 47 20.5%
  • Horned Reaper

Votes: 27 11.8%
  • Dark Mistress

Votes: 46 20.1%
  • Tentacle

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Dragon

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Vampire

Votes: 21 9.2%
  • Hellhound

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Other (wont let me create additional responses?!)

Votes: 13 5.7%

• Total voters
Dec 19, 2011
To help Subterranean Games get an idea of everyones favorite creatures, from the original Dungeon Keeper what is your favorite creature and why? I thought it might be fun to simply poll.

For a list of the creatures I found this list:
http://www.ign.com/faqs/2008/dungeon-keeper-monster-listfaq-871666

Please note this poll is for the Original Dungeon Keeper and not Dungeon Keeper 2.
To vote for Dungeon Keeper 2 go to the link below..
[Poll] Whats your favorite creature from Dungeon Keeper 2 and why ?

Dec 19, 2011
Hehe I chose the Bile Demon. Bile Demons were my favorite by far as in groups they were area of effect mess makers and held off remarkably well on their own as well. They had range and melee as well making them extremely versitile.

Sad to say they were nerfed pretty badly in Dungeon Keeper 2..

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2011
great thread Maltesers! thank you...

mine was the horned reaper,

as a youngster i had some fire in my blood!!! i guess hornies temprament and intollerance reminded me of my very own! :p

i drew this picture of horny here the other night because i was bored, MS PAINT baby!!!

Nov 23, 2011
Gold Coast Australia
Even through I prefer Werewolves over Vampires the former was never present in the DK universe.

Vampires were great because they were a very powerful fearless unit and you were only limited by how big your graveyard was to how many vampires you could get & I thought the corpse decomposition method of attracting them was very cool.;)

More importantly though they were portrayed accurately weakness to water & Holy Men (Monks) + the nosferatu visual representation was true to what a vampire should look like they are ugly fearsome monsters worthy of respect. Vampires today have been made into something of a joke or just plain gay.

Nosferatu.jpg
<----- This is a Vampire

Fag Vamp.jpg
<----- This is a fag covered in body glitter NOT a vampire

Nov 23, 2011
Gold Coast Australia
YOUR WRONG JARED !! THIS IS A REAL VAMPIRE !! YOURS IS A STUPID MAN DRESSED UP WITH MAKE UP :p hahaha

MINES GOT A BUNNY AS WELL TOP THAT !!! :eek:
That is actually more horrifying ^ then my Nosferatu picture

No that's a missing person's picture and a me soon to call the cops as to why you have that in your possession hmm :eek: ?
I probably crossed a line there lol I assume that's your younger sister or daughter? No offence but I hate kids damn oxygen thieves glad I never was one :D seriously though I'm all for child labor lil shits need to stop making a ruckus at 1am when I'm trying to sleep and get there ass's to work and be a productive member of society.

Oh and the little shits annoy the crap outa my dog I swear one of these days I'm gonna let him out and have him maul one of the lil fuckers see whos laughing then!:D:D

Once again I have successfully derailed the topic! Take that despicable forum gnomes!

Dec 19, 2011
That is actually more horrifying ^ then my Nosferatu picture

No that's a missing person's picture and a me soon to call the cops as to why you have that in your possession hmm :eek: ?
I probably crossed a line there lol I assume that's your younger sister or daughter? No offence but I hate kids damn oxygen thieves glad I never was one :D seriously though I'm all for child labor lil shits need to stop making a ruckus at 1am when I'm trying to sleep and get there ass's to work and be a productive member of society.

Oh and the little shits annoy the crap outa my dog I swear one of these days I'm gonna let him out and have him maul one of the lil fuckers see whos laughing then!:D:D

Once again I have successfully derailed the topic! Take that despicable forum gnomes!
lol evil much ?, its a random google picture, ive no relation to the girl in this picture :p

Dec 19, 2011
I don't know if it fits here, but the Samurai was my favorite unit and I always converted all of the samurai on a map. Maybe we should have a Ronin unit?
hehe samurai died well in Dungeon Keeper, I was to evil to try convert heroes unless I had to >.<.
LOL had 3 level 10 Horned Reapers, locked up my dungeon with doors so they wouldnt aggro on my creatures, cast speed on them, slapped them around a tiny bit, sat back and set them loose. ROFL craziness !

Haha the trouble was keeping them busy on the enemy and not each other O.O

Victor

Priestess
Jan 6, 2012
Everyone knows that horny, in all his guises, is quite the epitome of all that is evil, vile, dangerous, corrupt, and dark. He should therefore be the top of the poll, though I have to say vampires are a close second for me.

Dec 19, 2011
Horny doesn't count because he is GOD ;)
The horned reaper in Dungeon Keeper bleed when you hit him ? Gods dont bleed.. Last I remember you had to sacrifice to the dark gods to receive him as a reward ? If anything I would say he would be more of a demi-god like hercules if of godly nature at all.

In Dungeon Keeper 2 he was a summoned demon most likely from the dark gods as he was not completely invincible, your mana cost holding him in our realm dropped even more quickly than usual causing him to have to leave more quickly when ever he took damage. In other words mana become more or less his health as when ever he was summoned the moment the mana was completely empty he would leave. I never noticed a set time of his summon. This is a different game though.

Dec 19, 2011
great thread Maltesers! thank you...

mine was the horned reaper,

as a youngster i had some fire in my blood!!! i guess hornies temprament and intollerance reminded me of my very own! :p

i drew this picture of horny here the other night because i was bored, MS PAINT baby!!!

Haha... Ive looked at this picture so many times now, whats with his nose ? Is he a Owen Wilson look a like ? :p

Top Bottom