• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Possible creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2013
www.anunorthodoxhalloween.com
Just found out about this on a random google search, as my kids have dug up ye olde DKII and was having a bit of nostalgia.

Love the idea of this game, can't wait to see it come together. Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of time to do bug squashing in a beta, and wouldn't want to be so presumptuous as to know how to make/balance creatures in the game either.

One thing I might be able to assist with, however, is some concept stuff. I make original scultpures for Halloween. Not the kind of things your neighbor puts up either. If they inspire something great. If not, no problems.

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
i will be seeing the last picture in my nightmares tonight, I do so fear Pupkins with candles in them for some reason... and that last monster looks like it crawled out of hell a moment ago *shudder*

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
Just found out about this on a random google search, as my kids have dug up ye olde DKII and was having a bit of nostalgia.

Love the idea of this game, can't wait to see it come together. Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of time to do bug squashing in a beta, and wouldn't want to be so presumptuous as to know how to make/balance creatures in the game either.

One thing I might be able to assist with, however, is some concept stuff. I make original scultpures for Halloween. Not the kind of things your neighbor puts up either. If they inspire something great. If not, no problems.
How long did it take you to make these? These are awesome!

May 16, 2013
UK
Oh sweet, I totally missed this before, those things look great :)

Some kind of hellbeast minion like that first one would be AWESOME :D

Jan 7, 2012
Awesome sculptures!
I woud love to see something like your red glowing undead fungi beast in our dungeons.
Im looking forward to the completely inhuman units like the oculus.

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
I don't know why but after seeing these pictures I keep thinking of two particular creature, the bog beast and chaos spawn.

bog beast:
800px-bogbeast.jpg

aaaand chaos spawn:
chaos_spawn_super.jpg

i love twisted elemental like creatures who live in their own kind of enviroment and we sort of have that with the fire and ice elemental creatures but if I am right they are more like conjured trap creatures who fight then die and then respawn at their rift place you summon them and cost mana, the Occulous is a great start and I can imagine that slimey mass hanging around in water but as it is primarily a Scout I would love another creature a bit more fighty and stompy

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Hi there,

I just came in to say I fucking love the creatures in the OP. I'd love to see something similar to those in the game, if it were possible.

Also, Tommonius; where is that Chaos Spawn from? Is it an original creature? It looks like it's from the Might & Magic universe.

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
Hi there,

I just came in to say I fucking love the creatures in the OP. I'd love to see something similar to those in the game, if it were possible.

Also, Tommonius; where is that Chaos Spawn from? Is it an original creature? It looks like it's from the Might & Magic universe.
well what theMarg0r is sort of true but it also happens to incompetant leaders of chaos who are punished and transformed, sadly I don't know anything about the might and magic setting.

also said spawn are involved in this meme:

Chaos Champions have one of two outcomes in life. They may either ascend as a Daemon Prince, to rule unholy armies and worlds for eternity, or to become a Chaos Spawn, a mutated beast that...no, wait, I GHRHADIOSJNSLKDMAPKF!

if you say name out loud or type it or so much as think it the chaos gods turn you into a spawn and for some reason those who are turned in there last moments type random gibberish on their keyboard o_O

so whatever you do just don't write chaos spawn... no wait i didn't me- ghisdphlasdkhnsldkhnswij!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom