• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Possible creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2013
I remember something called a nucklave from the bards tale that thing was awesome. vampires, zombies, which should turn into skeletons at a certain level. Werewolves could be cool in those cramped corridors. How about natural monsters that can only survive in certain places ie. Seamonsters?

Ben Chandler

Impassibly Cool
WFTO Backer
Jan 23, 2013
Just found out about this on a random google search, as my kids have dug up ye olde DKII and was having a bit of nostalgia.

Love the idea of this game, can't wait to see it come together. Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of time to do bug squashing in a beta, and wouldn't want to be so presumptuous as to know how to make/balance creatures in the game either.

One thing I might be able to assist with, however, is some concept stuff. I make original scultpures for Halloween. Not the kind of things your neighbor puts up either. If they inspire something great. If not, no problems.

These designs NEED to be in the game

May 21, 2013
I'm thinking that there should be some kind creature that inspires terror. A human spider hybrid with half its face rotted. It could fulfil the roll of torturer

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
I'm thinking that there should be some kind creature that inspires terror. A human spider hybrid with half its face rotted. It could fulfil the roll of torturer
well technically the succubi are the torturer unit but hey i am all for multiple choice in keeper minions in competing roles and yea a spider hybrid is pretty damn creepy and I did like the DK2 maiden, just a damn shame it was not in the campaign so i barely got to use it.

edit: got the picture to show now.
spider hybrid.jpg

May 21, 2013
well technically the succubi are the torturer unit but hey i am all for multiple choice in keeper minions in competing roles and yea a spider hybrid is pretty damn creepy and I did like the DK2 maiden, just a damn shame it was not in the campaign so i barely got to use it.

edit: got the picture to show now.
View attachment 795
I know right! the maiden was awesome, even if it didn't have an elite version. speaking of which....

How long did it take you to make these? These are awesome!
It depends. I've made one in just over a week before, as it was a commission piece and I had the deadline. Normally I work on these for an hour or two per weekend, and at that pace it takes me a couple months.

More on how they are made can be gleaned from my tutorial on how to make them:

http://www.halloweenforum.com/tutor...ster-mudding-unorthodox-chimera-tutorial.html

I've been toying with the idea of making a Ghost of Christmas future next for a charity auction.

May 24, 2013
damn these are sweet ideas...im getting so pumped for this game. Even if they dont include many more creatures, with modding and DLCs, there is so much potential for variety. And Unorthodox, kudos for doing this stuff in real life, though that second to last pic of the adult 'snarkies' with the toothy smile is actually going to give me nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom