• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Notice Post crash reports here

lemon-rev

Cultist
Founder
Dec 4, 2012
EDIT by v0id:
It seems we got a rid of all crashes which happen often, but seems there are still some more seldom crashes happening.
I merged all recent threads which deal with crash reports occuring after we fixed the two major causes of crashes (memory leak, units in view range of others got removed) to collect as much information as we can.
If you get a new crash, please attach your crash report as stated here and add all information you have about what happened before the game crashed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I was playing the last map was playing smoothly i got destroyed from the enemys and went to build more rooms after i got more gold but the game crashed so heres the logs thanks.
I hope i have done this right, both log files any other files you need please let me know.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

lemon-rev

Cultist
Founder
Dec 4, 2012
its a pc, and i dont really use punctuation, anyways, i was playing the last map on the game, i had basicly unlocked everything on my bar, its the map where you can keep spawning in more and more enemys to fight,

I had a large area of my own with the main base, What I mean to tell you is that i had made the long hall, no bridge to the enemy side of the map, i had lost the main battle with the units i had sent in to destroy the enemy, After i had lost a battle the game just crashed not straight away, I went back to build more and as i was selling one of my rooms to make it more complete the game crashed.

Does that help ?.

lemon-rev

Cultist
Founder
Dec 4, 2012
the only other thing i could tell you is the build which is the current one. Ie the patch that just got released yesterday.

Windows 7 64bit, This however could be in the config files if the game logs that. oh well is that th only other thing ?.

v0id

Programmer
Dev Team
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
I was just hoping it is not the current version, but this is not the case. But the crash seems not to be caused by our own code but I can't say this for sure.
Was it the first time you encountered a crash with the current version? Did it happened again yet?
If you see any regularity in such crashes please post those to this thread.

lemon-rev

Cultist
Founder
Dec 4, 2012
Look, I dont play this that offten due to the fact that the game still needs work, and i mearly test it to see if the game once an update has come out to test to see how long the game runs then i quit and wait till the next patch.

So in saying that Yes is the very recent patch, The first time i en counted it i also had the bug of when placing enemys in side the prison the game would lag but thats something that doesnt get logged unless the game crashes.

You want me to replicate it yet again, Sure ill do that once i have set my self up, i just got up you see :p

Ill get back to you with crash reports hows that.

StinG

Blood Imp
Jan 14, 2014
Its the first time that the game crashed for me while i was ceating imps right at the beginning of a game.

Problemsignatur:
Problemereignisname: BEX
Anwendungsname: WFTO.exe
Anwendungsversion: 4.3.1.28294
Anwendungszeitstempel: 52938f4b
Fehlermodulname: StackHash_0a9e
Fehlermodulversion: 0.0.0.0
Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 00000000
Ausnahmeoffset: 00000000
Ausnahmecode: c0000005
Ausnahmedaten: 00000008
Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
Zusatzinformation 1: 0a9e
Zusatzinformation 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Zusatzinformation 3: 0a9e
Zusatzinformation 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

_Maki

Dwarven Worker
Jan 14, 2014
Parts Unknown
Hey there,

when I read up on DK3, I discovered this "successor" and instantly preordered it.
And so far, I really, really like it, it gives me a lot of nostalgia.

So I've come to report some bugs to help you make this game even better.

The first one occured after playing the tutorial. I first started out on a sandbox map, but after realizing I didn't know how to aquire rooms, I played the tutorial. Right after the tutorial, I started the sandbox map again, and I couldn't scroll the screen with either mouse nor keyboard. I assume it happened because in the tutorial, I was mostly camera-guided. After restarting the game, it worked as normal.

The second bug is a simple game crash, which occured as I spawned a bunch of workers in a mediocre dungeon. The game just froze and I got the message. I attached the error report folder.

I'm playing on Windows 8.1 Professional, 64bit. I attached my system specs as an image.

Thank you for creating this game.

Attachments

v0id

Programmer
Dev Team
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
I got so far never a crash on massive summoning imps since we fixed the last crash(caused by combat & slaughterpen). I hope we find any way to reproduce this. So when such crashes happen again and you see any regularity in those occurrences, please update this post to provide us additional information.
It might help us to narrow down that issue.

Chas

Warden
Founder
Jan 21, 2013
version: 2014-01-13
map: my little dungeon

I had just finished a battle on bridge tiles adjacent to the overworld gate.
I had placed an impasse spell at the end of the bridge to keep workers away from the battle site.
I had a prison, but no crypt.
Not all the victims had been collected yet.
I spawned a worker adjacent to the impasse area of effect, and then one inside it a few seconds later. The crash occurred while the spawn animation from the second worker was still active.

Attachments

Top Bottom