• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Potion] O Spur me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
Highlight: Your creatures are mobbing mess, have you no organisation skills?
Vein: Greed
Type: Incorporeal
Effect: (Directional) Creatures you own within the vicinity of the potion drop will be organised into a formation of Tanker/Melee, blocker, support caster (something along the lines of that anyway)
Appearance: circles of green appear around the heads of your creatures

Note: May be better as a UI button

Last edited:

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Im not sure how this can be used effectively, we already have the rally spell which can do essentially the same if used right part of a dungeon managment game is managing your creatures, without them being Units like in most rts games.

the potions are still ... somehow shrouded in mystery so i cant really say if this is how they should be used.

im adding this now

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
I do unfortunately see a slight flaw in this idea, since there does not appear to be any way of informing your creatures of the orientation they should stand in. Last thing you want is all your creatures facing the wrong way with your casters on the front line ;)

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
I do unfortunately see a slight flaw in this idea, since there does not appear to be any way of informing your creatures of the orientation they should stand in. Last thing you want is all your creatures facing the wrong way with your casters on the front line ;)
I put in brackets directional, meaning you hold the potion over the tile and choose an arrow for your creatures to line up properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom