• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Richard Ridings Unlocked!

Jan 9, 2013
London England
I was wondering with the Co-op campaign, would it be 2 hearts and red and blue fighting side by side, ie the 2 human people are 2 keepers, or would it be 1 heart and combined dungeon? ie 2 people working on making 1 dungeon so we have to really communicate properly , not you kill that way i kill this way if we need help we call each other.

Robofish

Necromancer
Founder
Dec 1, 2012
Surrey, laughing at how rubbish Sussex is.
I was wondering with the Co-op campaign, would it be 2 hearts and red and blue fighting side by side, ie the 2 human people are 2 keepers, or would it be 1 heart and combined dungeon? ie 2 people working on making 1 dungeon so we have to really communicate properly , not you kill that way i kill this way if we need help we call each other.
I'm pretty sure it will be separate hearts. What you describe there is more or less 2 Lords 1 Dungeon

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Apparantly they'll be lots of Easter eggs, guessing some more well hidden then others, which will be exciting.
DK1 had like 5 easter egg levels.

Jan 3, 2013
Apparantly they'll be lots of Easter eggs, guessing some more well hidden then others, which will be exciting.
DK1 had like 5 easter egg levels.
So did DK2. It had special levels, like killing enemy imps before they claim all your rooms using salamander ( you could posses it ) or crossing labyrinth full of traps in possession mode ( you had lvl 5 Dark Angel there ). There was a plan for some race map, but Bullfrog didn't include it. Still there's thumbnail of it in Maps/Thumbnail folder.

Chyros

Blood Imp
Jan 17, 2013
So is the announcer going to be DK1 or DK2-styled? I mean the announcer in the game, not the map screen. I don't know if RR also did the DK1 announcer or not.

Jan 3, 2013
So is the announcer going to be DK1 or DK2-styled? I mean the announcer in the game, not the map screen. I don't know if RR also did the DK1 announcer or not.
Game theme seem to be similar to DK series, so I guess announcer in WFTO will also be as close as possible to them.

Top Bottom