• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Developer Response Secret doors

Sonny Bos

Firebreather
Mar 22, 2013
Amsterdam
hey guys, we all know em from dungeon keeper.. secret doors.. invisible to the enemy (looks like a wall to them) and a door for the player
i would very much like to see this ingame, it would make "prison maps" so much more fun
however rather then a block moving up im more thinking about the door that leads to the shopping center of harry potter

Sonny Bos

Firebreather
Mar 22, 2013
Amsterdam
well if you guys script in patrols of hero's and you as a player start out with almost nothing except for a few rooms, and no portal this would be a awesome way to actually get prison or stealth levels off the ground.. i really like these type of levels cause they urge you to go at it in diffrent ways, its not the same old wait for max minions ammount, train them and then deathball (although if you play it good this is also a possibility by corrupting everything you get your hands on) hell i can even see a whole AI personality around this stealthy style, an ai who goes more for picking your minions off one by one, mare carefull and pinpointed attacks rather then a all out attack

Aug 13, 2015
well if you guys script in patrols of hero's and you as a player start out with almost nothing except for a few rooms, and no portal this would be a awesome way to actually get prison or stealth levels off the ground.. i really like these type of levels cause they urge you to go at it in diffrent ways, its not the same old wait for max minions ammount, train them and then deathball (although if you play it good this is also a possibility by corrupting everything you get your hands on) hell i can even see a whole AI personality around this stealthy style, an ai who goes more for picking your minions off one by one, mare carefull and pinpointed attacks rather then a all out attack
Stealthily picking off enemy minions or rooms would be quite difficult with Mr. Ridings reporting in each time a minion so much as sneezes.

Top Bottom