• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Selling a vault - loosing the gold!

Apr 28, 2014
Germany
V0.4.0

If I sell a gold-filled vault I losse all the money stored within. I normally would think it would

a) beeing stored on the ground, ready to bring it to another vault/the dungeon heart or
b) warped to another vault or the dungeon heart

but the gold is just gone.

Attachments

Cultist Joris

Ember Demon
Founder
Dec 30, 2012
Belgium
Tested in lastest internal build: the gold just drops on the floor and imps bring it to an empty spot... Flagging as 'Can't reproduce', but thanks for reporting! ;)

Apr 28, 2014
Germany
Hmm... maybe the problem was that this was Rhaskos' Vault at the outpost where you have to put the underminer (after i overtook this and put own gold to it)?

i retest this and - shamely - i had to mention that in the original post as well.

Feb 9, 2014
Hmm... maybe the problem was that this was Rhaskos' Vault at the outpost where you have to put the underminer (after i overtook this and put own gold to it)?

i retest this and - shamely - i had to mention that in the original post as well.
Next time mention all info if you post a bug report :) Shit happens....

Apr 28, 2014
Germany
I just was able to reproduce the bug with my own vault - so it does not depend on if the vault has been overtaken or not:

2014-05-04_00003.jpg
2014-05-04_00004.jpg
2014-05-04_00005.jpg

This was reproducable every time.

Attachments

Feb 9, 2014
Could you post a video about this (record it and upload it to YouTube if you want), because at the same level, Rhaskos' Domain, I can't reproduce this bug at the place of the images above. Could you tell me every step you've done to get this bug every time?

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Can someone more up to date than I currently am and who is able to make proper sense of output logs double check if OP is in the latest version?

Edit: Judging from his other posts he seems to be, it's just that, if I'm remembering correctly, this bug has popped up and been squashed in a previous build - I find it weird to see it again

Feb 9, 2014
Can someone more up to date than I currently am and who is able to make proper sense of output logs double check if OP is in the latest version?

Edit: Judging from his other posts he seems to be, it's just that, if I'm remembering correctly, this bug has popped up and been squashed in a previous build - I find it weird to see it again
Well, the game is loading Cohernt UI version 1.8.2, which was updated in version 0.4.0 to that version, so it's version 0.4.0 or one of the previews of it :) But he has uploaded a log with a crash in it, so please upload the output_log from the WFTO_Data folder next time you reproduce this (the bug in this bug report, not the crash)!

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
I dont know if its now fixed in the internal build, but i have another information i forgot (i'll learn that, i swear ;) )

Most of the gold i had was made from transmutation-potions. maybe that is why it happens.

I will have time to reproduce that un tuesday, thenn i will give you further information if you need.

It would be kind of you to write a short message if you need more information or if i would waste my time.

Feb 9, 2014
Ok, steps to reproduce:

-Open Rhasko's Domain.
-Use Transmutation, from the Alchemy Lab, on earth and let the gold now dig out and let it bring to the Vault.
-Delete some Vault tiles and you see at SOME tiles the money just vanishes, but at some not.
This happens more when you select a lot of tiles with "Transmutated" gold on them.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2014
Germany
So, I tried to reproduce the Bug in several ways.

- I tried to fill a vault in Rhaskos Domain only with the Gold on the Map.

- I tried to fill it only with transmuted Gold on same Map

- tried to fill a a vault in My Little Dungeon with only digged gold

-tried to fill a vault in My little Dungeon with the "infinite gold" block

in all cases the gold faded. If the gold does not fade in the developers internal build I think this will be fixed in the next build, because I did not find a way not to let the bug occur. I Think this topic is finished so far - i will have o look to the next build and test again.

Apr 28, 2014
Germany
I just tried if this bug still occurs - and i experienced that it still does - and as before it occurs all the time for me. (V0.4.1)

here are the screens:

a.jpg

b.jpg

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
I tried to replicate this a few times and neither with or without blood money this happens to me.

all is working as intended gold piles will spawn after the vault is sold.

So this was most likely fixed somewhere down the line.

Im going to move this to "rejected Bug Reports" now.
dont be discouraged but wait a little until the game gets patched again and raise a new bug report.

thanks for your hard work nenetheless

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Just to ensure it is fixed: Can you test this again on the latest patch preview (6)?

i tried again and couldnt replicate so its either related to something completely different and i just dont do the right steps to replicate it or its fixed.

i will keep my eyes open for that one in case it happens again ;)

Top Bottom