• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Should I Continue on with my Animation?

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Hello all, a while a go I made an animation called daleks Conquest of Terra Part 1, I started out with very little, but as time went on more things got added.
The Story is The Daleks have somehow managed to invade the realm of the Lego people.
At the Start you see army men but I deicded to fade them out because I thought they wern't needed.

Their is also a sub-story of a faction known as the Elitists force recruiting people into their vast army, their idea is while the Daleks are making a mess, they will have an advantage of taking over the Lego world.
An Agent from LI5 (Lego Intelligence 5) and the League of Ninjas try to save a hostage before he gets converted into their way of thinking.

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daleks-Conquest-of-Terra-Series/290626824311376?ref=ts&fref=ts

Substantionally cutdown version with sound effects on Newgrounds. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/599497?id=599497

Their is a Facebook page which I need to update.
Tell me what you think.
I will add speech soon, but it's hard trying to do so many different types of voice with 1 set of vocal cords.

Most of the Lego figures you see are custom made and have cost me alot of money so yeah this animation has cost me money.

At The Moment my life is in a bit of a mess and space for animation isn't there, so it may take a while for me to set up again.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
im not sure if i like it ... kinda Boring in my eyes ^^ (just not my taste o_O)

but its a lot of work and a nice hobby if you have fun doing this do it !

Jan 3, 2013
There are tools you can use for voice acting. With them, one set of vocal cords as you mention are enough ( for example the majority of South Park characters are voiced by authors Trey and Matt ).

As for should you - up to you.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
There are tools you can use for voice acting. With them, one set of vocal cords as you mention are enough ( for example the majority of South Park characters are voiced by authors Trey and Matt ).

As for should you - up to you.
Do you know what Tools they use to vary voices?

Aelius

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Jan 18, 2013
A Dungeon in Belgium
This is a good training video for when the Daleks invade our timeline.

*takes notes*
-The best anti-Dalek defense is running them over with vehicles. Preferably by armored units.
-Bullets only piss them off so use pirate swords to chop them to pieces.
-Ninjas beat pirates but dinosaurs beat ninjas yet Daleks trump all.

Noted.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
This is a good training video for when the Daleks invade our timeline.

*takes notes*
-The best anti-Dalek defense is running them over with vehicles. Preferably by armored units.
-Bullets only piss them off so use pirate swords to chop them to pieces.
-Ninjas beat pirates but dinosaurs beat ninjas yet Daleks trump all.

Noted.
The Samurai had a Katana and in Theory they're sharper then your average pirate/european long sword.
Daleks have been run over in "Daleks Invasion of Earth" so in a way it was refferenced.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
I knew dat.... :oops:
You should make more videos. I liked it.
I finally managed to get one of the bronze Dalek Microfigures but I'll need more, they'll soon replace the reds as foot soldiers and the reds will then be officer class (so like 1 Red Drone will lead them into battle like a group leader or whatever rank it maybe then be classed as)
The new Dalek Ranking system is interesting.
I have plenty of videos my account is called badwolf66 on youtube :)

Top Bottom