• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Show your hobbies

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Oh right! I forgot to show you my hobbies!

Hello world. A simple program that I've made. I've also enchanced the program abit, but not much. It's a start. :) (Just to be clear, I've not made the site, just the program that is described on the site/page.. :p)
Food. I love to cook, and I'm pretty good at it too! Here is a representation of my favorite dish.
On the picture you can see something I've made using Blender.
Nice :D

Thanks for sharing.
(I'm hungry now :( )

Dec 16, 2015
My hobby's:

-Hardcore gamer: Play many games, organize lan-party's etc. (and being squadleader of a [DD]-squad with 63 members)
-Artistic: creating mods, websites, little program/games in GML coding, creating video's
-Smoke weed: on days i aint working (i'm dutch, it's all legal here)
-Biker: rollercoaster are no thrill anymore!
-Bang: my girlfriend

Video's of some projects/mods/maps/etc.:

Mods can by played right now by adding me as your friend on steam! (mods are now friend-only!)
All above mods will be released for public in the next year or so!
Everything i make is free, i don't have the skills yet in GML to create my first commercial indie-game on steam, but that's just a matter of time! Ive already started with the basic's (learning). It's going to be a little inspired by the gameplay of battlefield 2 and singleplayer storyline of crono trigger. A 2D game with topdown view and cartoony graphics. Off course in GML, my skills arent good enough for C++ programming, and my chronic levels are to high.

[DD]CR0NO is my steamnickname and trademark (for now), you can also add me if you want to play coop missions/skirmishes with me in WFTO!

ps. To all haters: i don't give a fuck!

Last edited:
Top Bottom