• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sketch-a-Game (Image Heavy)

Fireeye

Augre
Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
The rules are simply: Draw an image of a videogame in MS Paint (must not spend more than 9000 hours) and let others guess what it is. Artistic skill and specific motive are negligible, so long as people have at least a chance to get what it is.

To get the thread started, I'll begin with a rather easy one:
spellfailed.png

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
That's either Skyrim with a "turn-dragons-into-birds" mod or something I've never heard off.

Castigator

Gargoyle
Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Germany
My guess is, that it's the Elder Scrolls 3, Morrowind and the thing is no bird, but a damn cliffracer.
My crazy spells of one hundred damage for 65535 seconds with a range of 65535 metres tended to either fail, or fail to empty the world map.
Edit: Welcome to Morrowind!

Last edited:

Fireeye

Augre
Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
My guess is, that it's the Elder Scrolls 3, Morrowind and the thing is no bird, but a damn cliffracer.
My crazy spells of one hundred damage for 65535 seconds with a range of 65535 metres tended to either fail, or fail to empty the world map.
Edit: Welcome to Morrowind!
Morrowind it is. And the thing about th cliffracer is correct.

Seeing how no-one other to draw another one, I'll probably have to do say (which is not to say that you are not allowed to post additional images):
TG_TV.png

This is from a more obscure game.

Castigator

Gargoyle
Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Germany
Black and White and its sequel Black and White 2. Do the gestures, try to do them for five minutes, or pick up a wonder at the shrine in mere seconds. Do you want to let it rain? Wrong gesture, you've thrown a thunderstorm at your own village, have fun!
Here's my game:
MOBA.png

Top Bottom