• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sketch-a-Game (Image Heavy)

Mar 5, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Absolutely. Realised right after I uploaded it that I should have added a pee-puddle underneath the guy with slack tongue. I really enjoy that game although having to hear "DOCTOR REQUIRED IN GENERAL DIAGNOSIS" or the worst one: "DOCTORRRRRRR ATTEND IN PSYCHIATRY PLEASE" could get very irritating.

You win points!
Sweet :D You win your points back.

Another one:

MGS.png

Mar 5, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Haha very true but, nope, not Saints Row :p

I did embellish a bit with the image though. The clothing could be a little misleading, in the game there was no skin showing, definitely no pink panties and I think the clothing colour might have been green... been a long time since I played it.

Super easy to guess this game.
I really have no idea what that is :( I was thinking the greybeards from Skyrim (pretty much just because of the beards) but it looks more like a sci-fi game.

Last edited:

Rezal

Templar
WFTO Backer
Jan 11, 2013
I really have no idea what that is :( I was thinking the greybeards from Skyrim (pretty much just because of the beards) but it looks more like a sci-fi game.
Well it is a Sci-Fi game. . . and its like masks and collars not beards lol.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I thought of GTA and Duke Nukem but I guess neither of them are it. While I think, here's another one:

Doom 1, specifically the ending cutscene after you defeat the Spider Mastermind in either E3M8 or E4M8 ;)

Absolutely. Realised right after I uploaded it that I should have added a pee-puddle underneath the guy with slack tongue. I really enjoy that game although having to hear "DOCTOR REQUIRED IN GENERAL DIAGNOSIS" or the worst one: "DOCTORRRRRRR ATTEND IN PSYCHIATRY PLEASE" could get very irritating.

Sweet :D You win your points back.

Another one:

View attachment 3978
Hnnnnrrrr... Metal Gear... Can't be!

Mar 5, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Hnnnnrrrr... Metal Gear... Can't be!
Indeed it is :D I did "over-sexualise" that picture though...

Hilarious video if you've played it. 2:07 for the relevant bit.

And 3:59 in this one.

The boss in the gas mask had me stuck and got me really frustrated for so long before the Colonel told me what to do. :confused:

Last edited:

Mozared

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Well, that one's so obvious I can't say my life has been tremendously shocked because of it.

Top Bottom