1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Cyropath, Sep 24, 2013.

?

Do you want these suggestions to come in the game?

Poll closed Oct 8, 2013.
  1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. Cyropath

Cyropath Gnarling

Hey everyone im a DK fan since it came out and i really love that they are finally making a new game of it here are some suggestions that i would love to see happen i hope that you agree with me.

Suggestion 1.
    The bile demons should return they are the true hardcore dungeon keeper tanks and are useful for almost every situation with their fat and spiked balls hanging from their horns.

Suggestion 2.
    We should be able to make our own mods/monsters/maps in the Workshop on steam i would love to see that happen cause that is a great way to make the game more customer friendly i mean like who doesn't want to make their own maps or monsters or mods for the game to make it better.

Suggestion 3.
    This might sound odd but maybe a Evil & Good campaign it would be fun imo to see how it looks like a *good* campaign like heroes as your minions and storm a evil keeper.

Suggestion 4.
    Payday Has to return it is after all the only thing we hated about dk1 and dk2 so why not add it .

Suggestion 5.
    Co-op campaign
    Maybe its out of the league to create it but that you can play with a friend the campaign.

suggestion 6.
    The Avatar should return either risen by the evil powers or reincarnated as a new hero
    it is the hardest enemy we had so why let him out of the game?

well these are some suggestions i would love to see in the game but thanks for reading this anyways

Oh by the way love the game so far i hope it will be a successful game and make the player feels once more how good it is to be evil.
    ITS GOOD TO BE BAD >: D

2. Peetfighter

Peetfighter Augre Founder

Hey there Cyropath, welcome to the forum.
    Although I'm not a developer I can answer some questions

1. Bile Demons cannot be added in the game since EA owns the rights to Dungeon Keeper, but there are some good replacement creatures like the Augre or Chunder

2. That's exactly how It's going to work, the team will release the Dungeoneer modding tool soon enough and it will be compatible with the Steam workshop.

3. That is one of the Flex goals, as soon as the game is out backers can vote on which Flex goals will make it into the game.

4. There will be Payday... :oops:

5. Another flex goal.

6. There'll probably a Avatar like boss in the last level but I think it will be called the Emperor.

I hope that's enough info for you, otherwise you can ask mods or devs. ;)

Noontide likes this.
  3. Cyropath

Cyropath Gnarling

Haha thanks well to bad that the bile demon wont come back cause that was and still is my favourite minion of all time xD and thanks for the info i appreciate the fast respond

4. AvatarIII

Have you met the Chunder yet?

Bertthehulk likes this.
  5. Noontide

Noontide Award Winning Community Manager Dev Team

Hi Cryopath, welcome to our community.

Peetfighter, being the star that he is, has already addressed some concerns of yours but I'll expand upon them a little.

1. No specific creatures from the Dungeon Keeper series will be present in WFTO. WFTO exists in it's own narrative universe with it's own lore and backstory so we're eager to show you the unique inhabitants of our own Universe. As Peetfighter quite rightly mentioned though as stuff like Bile Demons and the Horned Reaper are part of EA's IP, even if we did consider adding them it would not be legal for us to do so.

2. Modding is still being worked on at the moment, and we're not yet sure of the shape it will take. Sadly we had major problems with our original plans for modding and it was killing the game on the development front. Plans have changed but don't worry we've not abandoned the idea of community built content and are exploring our options, we'll let everyone know as soon as we've got a solid plan for where to take modding.

3. Playing as the Empire in their own campaign is one of the various Flex goals that we offered during our crowd funding campaign. This is one of the options our backers will be voting on towards the end of core game development. Even if it's not voted for it's still a possibility if enough of the community wants to see it possibly as paid for DLC.

4. Your intelligent units will be expecting pay for their services, however your beasts are quite content to simply eat the little piglets in your slaughterpen.

5. See answer 3 :)

6. See answer 1 ;)

Cheers for joining us, if you have any more questions feel free to ask and check out our repository of Information (The Archive) in my signature :)

6. Cyropath

Cyropath Gnarling

well thanks allot for destroying my suggestions as evil keepers destroying the empire >: D
    No but seriously thanks for the info and i'm glad that this game as such lovely and helpful mods and staff members.
    tho i got one more suggestion/ question

will we be able to sacrifice minions for example other minions or elite minions?
    and if so will it be a room like the temple in dk one or a whole new thing?

Noontide likes this.
  7. AvatarIII

There is a room called the Sanctuary revealed in WftO Wednesday #18 https://wftogame.com/wfto-wednesday-18

8. Cyropath

Cyropath Gnarling

hey avatar euhm can you maybe tell me the font of the war for the overworld text in the logo's ? i wanna make a wallpaper of it *i'm an GFX artist xD*

9. AvatarIII

I believe it is called Asrafel

[​IMG]

Mumbolian, James and Peetfighter like this.
  10. Cyropath

Cyropath Gnarling

thanks so much :D

11. James

James Loremaster of Evil

If I could fill my hard drive life with .ttf files I would.

Cold_Ankles and Peetfighter like this.
  12. Mumbolian

Mumbolian Templar

Ooo that's a useful font to have. Thank you very much :p