• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Someone Is A Bloodling/Blood Imp/Cultist - What Does That Mean, And How Can I Be One?

Eek

Matriarch
WFTO Founder
Oct 22, 2012
Canterbury, Kent
www.leeketh.com
These are the old Trophy Reward titles - they're completely meaningless, and you probably won't see them around very often.

If you got a certain amount of trophy points, you would be awarded with the next rank up - however, we now use the titles of 'Backer', 'Founder' and 'Underlord Council' to distinguish people, so if you have backed the project it will no longer be possible for you to have a rank.

Fay

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 1, 2013
UK
What if you backed the project but are still Bloodling/Blood Imp etc.? Or did you have to donate a certain amount to get the new titles?

Jan 3, 2013
What if you backed the project but are still Bloodling/Blood Imp etc.? Or did you have to donate a certain amount to get the new titles?
I believe titles are something you have to achieve yourself. Backer/Founder/UC title can be granted though. For first two you need to pay/donate while the last is decided by Head Staff of the Forum.

Eek

Matriarch
WFTO Founder
Oct 22, 2012
Canterbury, Kent
www.leeketh.com
did you back via this site or kickstarter? if you backed via kickstarter, you'll be sent an email with a survey at some point, in which you'll be able to specify which forum account should be granted access- but it's not ready yet :)

Fay

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 1, 2013
UK
did you back via this site or kickstarter? if you backed via kickstarter, you'll be sent an email with a survey at some point, in which you'll be able to specify which forum account should be granted access- but it's not ready yet :)
Yea, I did via kickstarter but that explains it :D thanks, I got a bit confused :3

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
It's a shame that they're now almost all redundent, but who knows we may get new titles in the future.

Jan 3, 2013
I have donated 30 GBP via https://wftogame.com/. And would like to know how do I get my trophy. There is something quite difficult to find out if you can not English so well. ^ ^
Google translator helps me xD
You won't get a trophy by donation. Instead your title is changed to special one, available to people who supported the development by payment.

If you have any question regarding your donation, I suggest you ask staff members directly via PM.

Kharl

Priestess
Dec 7, 2012
Hmm .. I backed on Kickstarter, got my Survey and responded, but I still do not have the title. Not sure why this is messed up.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Hmm .. I backed on Kickstarter, got my Survey and responded, but I still do not have the title. Not sure why this is messed up.
sorry to say this but youll still need a little patience they said they will be finished before the beta (which is this month)

Enjou

Ember Demon
WFTO Backer
Jan 10, 2012
Oh god, now there are also Chunders and Gnarlings. What does this mean?! :eek:
And how in the eight and a half hells is Chunder a promotion from Cultist?

(in case you're wondering where the other half of that one hell went, it's being rented out to Todd, the god of ceiling fans)

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
And how in the eight and a half hells is Chunder a promotion from Cultist?

(in case you're wondering where the other half of that one hell went, it's being rented out to Todd, the god of ceiling fans)
*raises hand*

I want the Chunder title to be honest and just keep it without upgrading it... well I might consider a boost to Augre as they are so awesome but I sort of think a speedy and madly grinning Blood imp Trumps a little scavenging Gnarling ;)

theMarg0r

Witch Doctor
WFTO Backer
Dec 28, 2012
Under a killing Spoon
It's not a big deal, but I kinda wish that there were custom titles. You could still tell if someone's a backer from not by the underlight behind their name, and it'd be more fun that way. :p

Fake edit: I'm also not impatient at all that I haven't been given the backer title yet. I realize there are some technical difficulties there.

Top Bottom