• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Spell: Hallucination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2013
Essentially a confusion spell that causes enemies to wander around aimlessly for a short period of time, during this time they are unable to defend them selves. The high the level of creature the less effective it is (doesn't work at all of for a shorter time).

The real fun of this spell comes when some one hits you with it while you are possessing a creature. Cue psychedelic ball tripping visuals. :)

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
Instead of using it as a Crowd-control spell, I would prefer to see it similar to the Hallucination of SC II's sentry unit - it would allow you to create a false image of a chosen unit (including those you would normally not have access to - i.e. high-tier units in the early game), which, while not being able to attack and having significantly less hitpoints than the unit it actually represents, could easily fool the enemy into believing you have chosen this or that vein of evil (tech-path) or that you try to tech instead of trying to rush.

And of course, you could always end up with hilarious situations where you mass hallucinations of high-tier units; your enemy actually believes you have amassed a far superior or unbeatable fighting force and promptly ragequits. (For a good laugh, search "Idra + Void Ray + Hallucinations" on YouTube).

Jun 26, 2013
Yeah I'm a SC fan and I like that spell I would happily see it brought into WFTO. Not to replace ^ this awesome ideal however. :)

Jun 26, 2013
Thinking about it, if you are hit with this spell during possession then you should be stuck in the creature until the spell wears off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom