• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Spell] Vortex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2012
Name Vortex

Blood Cost:
Ver A : Very high
Ver B: High per second
Ver C: Per creature adnd higher with each creature (10 creatures = 60-75% of max mana)
Cooldown: High ~120-180 seconds

Information: Late game crowd control spell with possible uses :
1) Slow down approaching forces
2) Give creatures few seconds to recharge their skillls
3) reduce number of units taking part in a fight

Function: Defensive spell. Heavy crowd control

Icon: Top wiev of whirlwind/tornado

Appearance: Suddenly a black/blood hole appears and sucks everuthing in large (~~5 units) radius

Possible problems:

1) Spell might be too good concerning that it basically can make a lost fight manageable
2) Probably should have limited capacity in order to not make battles onesided
3) Migh be problematic to use when Underlord posses flying/teleporting creatures that can quicly aproach enemy lines.

Comment, discuss, correct gramatical mistakes :D

MrWahloh

Dwarven Worker
May 6, 2012
The Netherlands
1) Spell might be too good concerning that it basically can make a lost fight manageable
This is a game changer, which would make it incredibly OP. In a game like Starcraft it would be manageable because can easily and quickly select and split your minions, I don't think it's manageable in WFTO.

Jan 22, 2012
Yup i agree however that is why i stated that point and suggested point 2 of problems

Aso added cost per creature succed into vortex

Edit As a last resort of spell it should rather have higher cost

Inlaa

Priestess
Jan 11, 2012
Texas
With proper balancing, including blood cost and such? Alright. Workable. Especially if capable of friendly fire.

If able to be spammed easily, if able to be cast frequently, with a very large radius? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom