• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Steam and DRM-free version questions

Nov 1, 2018
I just got a copy of this game (and all the DLC) from Steam, due to the combination of a very good sale and the proximity of my Birthday (otherwise, I do not normally receive large-ish amounts of money to purchase games).

Is there any way to get a DRM-free version of the game after having bought the game on Steam? I know that one can get the Steam game if purchased from this website, but I don't know if it works the other way.

(I apologize for not being a better supporter by having purchased from the website, but again, there was a sale and I don't normally have much money for games)

Attachments

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Hi callmesteve,

The DRM-Free version is on GOG and unfortunately we do not have the permission to gift GOG copies of the game to users on Steam. Ocassionally games do become available for transferring to your GOG account via the GOG Connect service. I can't say when WFTO might next be available for transfer, if ever, on this service.

Sorry I can't help you with this. :(

Cheers,

Lee

Top Bottom