• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Still child bugs

Jan 13, 2016
I've waited for new DK2 and what? One of the first missions - game bug, not even crash (so I could get my money back) but game bug.

Look at screenshot please. Every time when somebody attacks my core or my alied core, if he stays in some place near this core, my units don't atack at all - all levels, all units, last pach (today) is installed.
the only luck is to wait until he moves to some other place. BTW, spell doesn't work with this enemy.

1.jpg
How can I play this shit?

Dec 26, 2015
I'm 180 hours into playing the game on campaign or single-player, and haven't seen this issue. So far, it hasn't been shit for me. No idea what's causing a problem for you, but I hope someone can help soon - it's too good a game to be blocked by a simple bug like that.

Jan 3, 2013
There's shockwave spell which you can use to knock enemy of that place. Or you can possess any unit and manually kill such creature.

Oct 2, 2015
Australia
300hrs+ and never seen or heard of it. Go with Slichizard's work around if you want but I'd reinstall.
If you are using win 32bit ver this game will run badly and even with max ram crash occasionally on save, they keep refining the cpu and ram needs with patches but I advice you also play it on a gaming comp (win64 6gig+ram decent vid card). Check you are above min requirements because your hassles could be starting from there. Hope a reinstall fixes it and you get to have a good time with this game.

Jan 13, 2016
When you possess a unit you cannot attack this enemy because he is is some bug. But spell still works so 2-3 flashlight and enemy changes his location. So this is not full stop. But it's a annoying.

The second bug is with flag of destination, to be exact with cancaling. We have 2 options - right button on flag that is hardly done when you have a lot of creatures on map covering this flag or to press cancel icon that is small and mouse cursor always shift out from evel hand.

Jan 3, 2013
When you possess a unit you cannot attack this enemy because he is is some bug. But spell still works so 2-3 flashlight and enemy changes his location. So this is not full stop. But it's a annoying.

The second bug is with flag of destination, to be exact with cancaling. We have 2 options - right button on flag that is hardly done when you have a lot of creatures on map covering this flag or to press cancel icon that is small and mouse cursor always shift out from evel hand.
Just recast flag somewhere else and then slap it. It is doable and isn't hard.

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
Or even better, cast the Recall spell on the flag icon which will cancel the flag + brings all units back to your dungeon at once.

Jan 13, 2016
)))) LOL. Is it a bug or feature? ew bug is here. No creatures are where circle of life is...
Also the some kind of this bug: when I press the crossed swords to look at place where fight engages - it just points me to some location on level where there is a big real nothing )))

1.jpg

Jan 3, 2013
I believe it's one of those ''out-of-place'' visual bugs. It still does occur every now and then. In short - creature is physically placed somewhere else ( usually in lair ), yet it's circle is still in the place where it was before. It may happen either if creature was manually moved out or was rescued by an imp.

Jan 13, 2016
I believe it's one of those ''out-of-place'' visual bugs. It still does occur every now and then. In short - creature is physically placed somewhere else ( usually in lair ), yet it's circle is still in the place where it was before. It may happen either if creature was manually moved out or was rescued by an imp.
That is not good, do you agree?

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Which values do you need?
standard stuff:

CPU, GPU, OS,RAM. maybe the HDD

if you want to make it easy provide a Dxdiag* report, otherwise just naming the general systems should be enough.

*just enter Dxdiag on your Start menu bar (on win 7+) or use "execute" and write dxdiag. There should be a button "save all information" this is the Dxdiag report i mean.

Jan 13, 2016
Thanks - I'm on last mission - so will hope - all'll be well.
The issues that I described are still here - but I know how to avoid them now.
Good game but small...do you prepare some DLA?

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Thanks - I'm on last mission - so will hope - all'll be well.
The issues that I described are still here - but I know how to avoid them now.
Good game but small...do you prepare some DLA?
DLA?

if thats some abbrevation for DLC then yes we will get some DLC for 1.4. which we will finish in Q1 this year. (so its ready soon)

Top Bottom