• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Streaming and Upload YT Video

Apr 2, 2014
Malaysia
Are any of you folks going to stream War for the Overworld on the Launch day? I think I may going to record my gameplay offline on Youtube during the launch day/2nd April as a celebration of releasing the game.

I think this would be a perfect way and day to gain publicity for the game, I'm sure with all the stream and YT video people might jump into our train and try/enjoy the game like many of us do here. ;)

What do you think? it is going to be a good idea if we mass produce the video around YT and Stream the game for the developers who work hard on the game.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2014
Malaysia
Yeap, sadly I'm going to record offline and upload it on youtube the following day. I'm sure a lot of backers, or high profile streamer going to stream this game live on launch day.

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
Ok, but is now of update, on the upcoming games on steam.... WFTO does not appear (due to the release date). This "move" will give more visibility to the game on steam.
put an ad in which declare the end of the beta and the date of the final version ...

(sorry for eng)

Top Bottom