Stumpy's Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza!
Edit: Dates & deadlines have been changed. Click here for more info.
Since spirits are running high this month we figured the best way to celebrate the ghouls and haunts of the Underworld would be to host another community contest. We’re asking you to submit your best WFTO-themed pumpkin carvings to win some prizes!
You have until midday on Sunday the 3rd of November to submit your entry. We’ll then lock the squeamish Stumpy in a dark room with all of your slitted squashes and ask him to choose the finalists, which will then be posted up the following week for the community to vote on!
Voting will close midday on Tuesday the 12th of November, and the winners will be announced the following day.
The prizes are as follows:
- 1st: A Wagamama placemat signed by Richard Ridings, a WFTO t-shirt (limited sizes), a WFTO lanyard and some Stumpy’s Quest flyers from Eurogamer.
- 2nd: A WFTO t-shirt (limited sizes), a WFTO lanyard and some Stumpy’s Quest flyers from Eurogamer.
- 3rd: A WFTO lanyard and some Stumpy’s Quest flyers from Eurogamer.
The official rules are as follows:
- Entries must be posted in this thread on our official forums.
- All photos must be of your original work, and must contain a piece of paper with your forum username on it.
- Multiple photos of an entry are allowed, but they must all contain the piece of paper with your forum username on it.
- Multiple entries are allowed, but they must be in separate posts.
- Photos must be uploaded to the forum or hosted on imgur.
- All entries must be in before 11:59am BST on Sunday the 3rd of November.
- Voting will open on Wednesday the 6th of November, and will close at 11:59 BST on Tuesday the 12th of November.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday the 30th of October.
- Winners will be notified by a private message to their forum account, and will have 7 days to follow the instructions and claim their prize, or it will be passed on the next most popular entry.