• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Stumpy's Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza! (Finalist Thread - Voting Closes on November 12th)

Who carved the best pumpkin?

• Lord of Riva

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Bloudestai

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
i dont wantto be stingy or anything but neils of orange´s Pumpkin is neither WFTO themed nor does he have a name tag .. so you dont even know if it is his work ... well my anonymous vote goes to Bloudestai :p

EDIT: why dont you get james pumpkin in instead, i dont mind the competition and he made an awesome Pumpkin, he would be happy about another t-shirt i presume. and since this isnt a quiz or anything he doesnt really have an advantage because hes a dev

Last edited:

Robofish

Bard
WFTO Founder
Dec 1, 2012
Surrey, laughing at how rubbish Sussex is.
i dont wantto be stingy or anything but neils of orange´s Pumpkin is neither WFTO themed nor does he have a name tag .. so you dont even know if it is his work ... well my anonymous vote goes to Bloudestai :p

EDIT: why dont you get james pumpkin in instead, i dont mind the competition and he made an awesome Pumpkin, he would be happy about another t-shirt i presume. and since this isnt a quiz or anything he doesnt really have an advantage because hes a dev
It's a shame about the name tag, but as for the WFTO themed thing, it was not stated in the rules it had to be WFTO themed. As for James joining in, I don't personally mind, but I can imagine it would look pretty bad, and does he really need a bunch of stuff he already has?

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
voted, anyways

*raises hand*

Are we going to have a WTFO Wednesday this week, not sure what with all the pumpkin voting going on and all.

Nov 7, 2013

I am pretty sure that Neil of Orange's isn't his. I have found that design elsewhere
http://www.theadventuresofkelly.com/2006_11_01_archive.html

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
My vote went to Riva Las Vegas (LoR) :D

I am pretty sure that Neil of Orange's isn't his. I have found that design elsewhere
http://www.theadventuresofkelly.com/2006_11_01_archive.html
Notice Neil Of Orange didn't put his username on his entry?
Does that disqualifiy him and his votes be shared out between LoR and Bloodestai

I wanna vote for badwolf for originality, but I guess I'll vote for one of the actual finalists instead. :p
Thanks Marg0r I guess that counts for 1 unofficial vote for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom