1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggested things so far (please read before opening a new thread)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lord of Riva, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Lord of Riva

Lord of Riva The Lord Founder

well no ... while i think it may be a interesting discussion a Hero campaign will not be in the (initial) game. And im sure there are various other topics about a hero campaign ... which makes it hard to decide for me which one i take in the list as "main" topic.

remember me IF the flex goal to make a Hero campaign gets funded okay? ^^

EDIT: well i didnt find any other topics ... do you know what? why not add it then ? ...

2. Cultist Joris

Cultist Joris Ember Demon Founder

Something tells me that it is not for tomorrow... :( Still wait for someone like Bill Gates to pledge 1 million...does someone know him personally? :)

Amon and Peetfighter like this.
  3. Lord of Riva

well if i win get a few million Euros you guys will be the first to know :p

Amon likes this.
  4. Eek

Eek Dryad Founder

someone i used to live with knew Richard Branson... unfortunately, she didn't like me so it's not much use...

5. Cultist Joris

Cultist Joris Ember Demon Founder

You can always ask? :D

6. Lord of Riva

charm her with the Evil ways ^^

Amon likes this.
  7. amcoops

amcoops Priestess Founder

I'm a little sad that my suggestion hasn't made your list. :( I would greatly appreciate it if you would add it for me. :)

The Gutter

Good job as well, must have taken some time.

8. Lord of Riva

The Problem i have there is that the Dark Temple by Inalian already has the Sacrifice to gain Blood, we also have the Blood fountain somewhere around. And while all the ideas a partially different the biggest thing in my Opinion is that in the Veins of Evil (sloth in this case) a room to increase Blood Production is already announced (or Mentioned) at least.

this is nothing against you but tried to only write down every kind of idea one time ... and all of the three mentioned are very similiar ... sorry :(

9. amcoops

amcoops Priestess Founder

These suggestions were made before the announcement of this room though.

I just can't help but think rooms like the "Dark Temple" where creatures are dropped into a pool as a sacrifice are fairly generic and too similar to Dungeon Keeper. I don't make many suggestions, but I tried to think of something that could be unique to WftO lore and for that reason, it offers things that other suggestions wouldn't.

- I like the idea that the room is very ritualistic and religious, yet your minions just refer to it as "the gutter".
    - It offers a room that Vampires could visit regularly to watch as the victims are drained.
    - As mentioned in the thread by Xander, it could be a means of obtaining Zombies, should they be included in the game.

10. Lord of Riva

as said before its not that your idea isn´t good (which isn´t my job to decide).
    BUT most of the people try to think of something that works in the WFTO lore thinking their idea is the best and so on.

for me this is just another way/room/name where you can sacrifice things just like the others mentioned.
    Zombies were mentioned over 9000 times ( :p ) in various other suggestions.

Why i did that Topic isnt to exclude some Ideas but to help people finding things that were already suggested.
    Adding ALL things suggested would be just making everything confusing again ... and would thus render the whole post useless.

im sure since your Topic is older then the ones i listed that it had his fair share of interest from the devs (or not).
    anyway i think this is nitpicking i didnt sort the thing from old to new or the otherway around. as stated before it has nothing to do with your idea or you personally.

i will add it now to stop this discussion. congrats you are in the list :rolleyes: (oh yes as stated in Q&A section : you could´ve PM me )

Amon and amcoops like this.
  11. Xander

Xander Crackpot

Perhaps there should be a "Blood Bank" sub-category on the list, where all threads suggesting ideas to gain blood for the blood bank go.

12. Lord of Riva

i dont think this isn´t useful for anyone ... the next idea about sacrificing to get blood i will simply not add (because then the guy with the suggestion never read all 3 ideas nor the community FAQ nor the what we know so far nor the news on kicktarter.)

if i made sub categories to anything that is different there wouldnt be any use in my post ... then you could have used the Forum search function ...

13. Xander

Xander Crackpot

Was just a suggestion.

14. Arden

Arden Gnarling Backer

Lordofriva seems to like to explain himself, it is probably part of the feeling he needs to inform you as good as he can instead of making you feel bad :) So don't mind him, he means well.

Amon and Lord of Riva like this.
  15. Lord of Riva

thanks for making this clear ^^ (or clearer than i seem to be able to ! ^^ )

16. Xander

Xander Crackpot

[​IMG]
    "I feel violated."

17. Lord of Riva

wow now you got me really confused o_O

18. Arden

Arden Gnarling Backer

I suggest removing the past few posts to get back to the original reason for opening this thread instead of small talk.

Amon likes this.
  19. D@nzingtree

[email protected] Crackpot

Whoa, thank you :)

20. vin

vin Spirit Backer