1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggested things so far (please read before opening a new thread)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lord of Riva, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Theobane

Theobane Blood Imp

If you could possible have a voice of your steward or helper of the Dungeon with a sense of Humour, Similer to the voice from DK2. "A imp does a great impression of you, he can even do the ears" or "Your dungeon is under Attack".

But they should be wide range of different sayings aswell as different voices or stewards to help you

executeu likes this.
  2. Bertthehulk

Bertthehulk Priestess

They actually got the same guy who did the voice in DK 2 for this game ^^

Theobane likes this.
  3. Theobane

Theobane Blood Imp

wow that has made me really happy now, he was the one that really made the game. You should have a competition for lines he should say in the game or funny quotes.

4. Cake Machine

Cake Machine Ghoul

5. Amon

Amon Ember Demon

Cake Machine has a point. Though it isn't really a 'competition' as such, the Dev team see's which ones the community likes, and, maybe, considers putting them in the game at one point, in a heavily altered form. (Don't quote me on this, my memory is notoriously rubbish)

6. Medjay

Medjay Shadow Backer

This is all correct, only the suggestions are not guaranteed to be heavy edited, only they are likely to be edited so that they make sense with the context of WftO. (As far as I know, but don't quote me either :p).

Amon likes this.
  7. Delete_Repeat

Delete_Repeat Disciple

I don't understand the logic behind most of the concept evil minions.... why is soooo many people posting human like minions?! Personally i wanna see some CREATURES, real evil. If i wanted to control humans, id go play civilization. Maybe im just holding to dk1 too tightly, but thats why i liked it more then dk2. controlling dark fantasy creatures. IDK sorry, but I'm disappointed with most of the posts. Kinda makes me wanna pick up a sketch book.

Amon likes this.
  8. Amon

Amon Ember Demon

I don't blame you. That is one of the many things I raged at E.A about when I had played both games.

Also, does anyone have more information about Potions/Rituals? There is a slight lack of suggestions about them, and I want to fix that :D

9. Delete_Repeat

Delete_Repeat Disciple

I got so fed up i made my own creature xD lol check it out!

https://subterraneangames.com/threads/underlord-neutral-creature-slate.3619/

Amon likes this.
  10. Amon

Amon Ember Demon

LMAO

11. Amon

Amon Ember Demon

One last thing*... Is there any news on a basic ranged unit for the Underlords? (By basic, I mean the tier of creatures that includes the Gnarling/Cultist)

*The Dark Master of Onions Enterprises takes no responsibility for any shattered dreams, crushed hopes, broken bones (or any other injuries incurred) i when this turns out to not actually be the One Last Thing. We are also not responsible for any injury to head or eyes caused by you reading this tiny text. All Rights Reserved. Jimmy say's hi.

Medjay likes this.
  12. Lord of Riva

Lord of Riva The Lord Founder

:p sorry to say but it would be awesome if could discuss these things in another topic

Amon likes this.
  13. rutgervanderzee

rutgervanderzee Disciple

Well i am going to do an kickoff in the potion section.
    Maybe you will like some of the idea's.

Suggestions of Potions

Positive pots

-Invisibility for invitration(when in creature vision)
    -Imp Work Speed increase(when in creature vision)
    -Imp Movement speed increase(when in creature vision)
    -Gold Potion(rare)

Negative pots(trough on ememy)

-Speed Decrease fighting skills
    -Dumb potions(Creature Helps enemy, attacking rooms,mobs)
    -Creature Control(takes over enemy's creature)

14. Lord of Riva

please make a Thread for potions and try to be a little more specific, it wouldbnt help anyone if you post them here since i would have to add my own topic to itself which makes no sense ;)

Amon likes this.
  15. Lord of Riva

sorry for the double post but i want this to be seen.

im moving so i wont be available at least until sunday (19.08) please dont be suprised if i dont say something to your suggestions, im trying to get one of the UC helping me out until then, see ya around :D

16. leana78

leana78 Dwarven Worker

hi,
    I'm new here and just tried the beta. English is not my native language so sorry for the mistakes I can make...It took me awhile to understand the game was not ready for the announced date but one could still buy it...Now I get it;)
    Well as simple that version still is, that game seems full of promises! I too loved DK (though I don't remember everything well..)I trust the builders of that new version. But one or two things: yes I've read the lists above and didn't really understand everything but surely I didn't see that:
    -Right now the buttons to click on to build/cast or create imps are very dark and they almost not change color when you click on them (select a new thing to build/cast..etc)So I never knew whenever my click was acknowledged or not. I hope you understand.Better highlight for the buttons I think.
    -When I grab an imp most of the time I think I slap him at the same time poor thing?
    -My game kind of froze at some point as the red hand(pointer) desolidarised from the arrow pointer.
    -Some guys got stuck, while fighting most of the time.
    -My imps refuse to dig, they'd rather go to the fight and get killed, even if I put them in front of the wall to dig and the fight zone is far?
    -No fighting moves for the imps? Ok they are small:)
    -I printed the pictured 'how to play' guide. But there is a new Button room and I can't seem to use it. What is it for? Maybe it's not already working? Or it's a bug?
    -I noticed at some point I could grab Knights too (green) because I claimed the gates I guess.. Is there any place where I can find more explanations about how to play? That would let me know what might be a bug and what is not:)
    Thank you and keep the good work!

17. Peetfighter

Peetfighter Augre Founder

Look in the Bedrock Beta forums, that's the place to find info about the game and post bugs.

Amon and Lord of Riva like this.
  18. Dk1997

Dk1997 Blood Imp

Hi , this is my 1st post so far but i love this game and that is why i want to say something as well.
    I think you could add an optional in-game menu structure . What i mean is that you could create one more similar to dk 1 and leave the one you have already as well . That would be a nice touch because i think that people should chose which menu they are more comfortable with. Personally i prefer the not so better looking interface of DK1 , and i liked a lot more how the buildings / spells were positioned .

I really respect what you are doing and i want to see the final version sooner so i can decide whether to buy it or leave it .
    I have been waiting for about 3 years , since i saw that you were gathering people , and i am looking forward to see if the wait was worth .
    Yours sincerely , Andrei DK1997

19. Lord of Riva

hehe i will take this for me ... :p

nah im jesting, this is not the thread to write something like that please try to post in the right subforums thanks :p

20. Amon

Amon Ember Demon

This is a serious question, LoR - roughly how many posts have you gotten just saying that you have added something to the List?