• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Suggested things so far (please read before opening a new thread)

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
probably around 4 to 5 hundred? :D no seriously i dont know ^^ still it helps in finding things that arent added or to see early if this is already in it

clariana13

Dwarven Worker
Feb 8, 2014
United Kingdom
Have you given any thought to having a FEMALE underlord (lady, mistress)?

You know us girls can be EVIL too! You could opt for either a young Jezabel type or a crone a la Kreia from KotOR2...

Dec 14, 2012

You know us girls can be EVIL too! You could opt for either a young Jezabel type or a crone a la Kreia from KotOR2...
I was under the impression that underlords were genderless.

Nov 10, 2013
Germany
I was under the impression that underlords were genderless.
Maybe they are, but if you are some kind of a godlike creature you still have the option to appear in any form you want, like Gozer from Ghostbusters who is genderless too, but would chose a different form for every world he/she/it visits.

Last edited:

We currently have plans for 1-3 female Underlords appearing within the campaign. That said, two of them may be scrapped if we can't create a compelling story/persona for them based on both 5k+ backer input and various other issues that crop up when writing an Underlord.

Rest assured, at least one female Underlord is guaranteed to show up in the campaign.

Tek

Blood Imp
Feb 20, 2014
Indiana
Are there plans to add a tooltip that will tell things like capacity for a room? Obviously something like in DK2 is what I am imagining.

Robert232323

Dwarven Worker
Apr 21, 2014
Hurstpierpoint
I suggest this game has an offline skirmish mode for a re-playable value and maybe a sand box mode where you have unlimited everything etc and you can spawn enemies in, like they have atm but i would like to see it in the full game it'd be awesome thanks. Oh and if it hasn't been suggested already a different colour option like so you can be red, blue etc and probably a creature tab so you know how many creature you have in your dungeon and so you can individually select them and how many you like. Cheers.

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
I suggest this game has an offline skirmish mode for a re-playable value and maybe a sand box mode where you have unlimited everything etc and you can spawn enemies in, like they have atm but i would like to see it in the full game it'd be awesome thanks. Oh and if it hasn't been suggested already a different colour option like so you can be red, blue etc and probably a creature tab so you know how many creature you have in your dungeon and so you can individually select them and how many you like. Cheers.
Hi Robert
This is a sticky thread of Archived things that lord of riva puts up on the list on the first page (Lord or Riva needs to add a Load of things to list)
For a suggestion first check the first page of Suggested things so far, check the General Discussion archive and if you haven't found it make a new thread with [spell] [potion] [mechanic] etc at the start with the name of that.

Edit: Beat Noontide to it :p

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Just making it official now:

While it pains me to say im closing down the list. I feel most things in the game are already decided (alas this is not necessarily the official opinion) and thus keeping the list is kinda redundant by now.

im not sure what happens after the release of the base game regarding DLC or even new projects for SG but maybe im going to add something again or start a new list then.

i hereby forfeit my title "the Keeper of the list" if someone cares about that :)

thanks for all your ideas you guys are awesome

Dec 14, 2012
The list is longer than all our arms put together!

Hush now, quiet now, its time to rest your listy head.

Jan 14, 2015
You definitely need awesome looking knight creatures and good guys, i always loved having knights and watching them fight :]

Feb 13, 2014
I have only 2 suggestions:
1. Annoying stat window that goes on to tell useless info like "prop_dungeon_heart side=0 at 12 :13" when you hover the Hand of Evil over things. Must be simplified. And MUST provide info on trap modes!
2. Epic animations? Destroyed a dungeon heart - it stays the same. No explosion, no Michael Bay epicness. And immedeately after that - level complete. I need to see an epic explosion and time for it to sink in!

Top Bottom