• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Suggestions for Richard Ridings Ambient Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
Hello,
So I was chillin' in the "Richard Ridings Unlocked!" section, where there was a suggestion to make a "witty comments for Richard Ridings to say" thread. Since nobody seems to have already made one, I made one myself :).

Of course, these are only suggestions for 'Ambient, Idle, Generic or indeed Standard' things for him to say. Remember to 'like' suggestions you actually like so we can keep track of any particularly popular suggestions.

"Good luck...evil one."

toffeejay

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Dec 25, 2011
I made a similar suggestion on the facebook page but I think it got missed.

My idea was similar to the evil laugh contest with emailed suggestions and the team picking out 10-15 of the their favourites. Then it goes to a poll and say the best 3 make it to the game.

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
Here are a few little suggestions:

1) "You dungeon has a draft, build some more doors."
2)"Eye spy with my little eye...something being with...D...H... Any guesses?"
3)"Have you ever considered giving your walls a lick of paint? No?... never mind"
4)"I had a dream about you last night, you were a Blood Imp and I was an Underlord. Funny things dreams, eh?"

ANewRoom

Skarg
WFTO Founder
"To the east is a bucket just dying to be kicked..." (after a very long period of inactivity)
(after unpausing the game) "Long story short, there was an accident. On the plus side your dungeon will forever smell of well cooked meat."
(if the player spends too long just staring at the Barracks) "Your Barracks require more montages..."

Pretty much welcome to use anything from here.

Gorkan

Priestess
Jan 6, 2013
got idea when you torture priestess or female magician he should say:
i like the smell of burning witch.By the way didnt you considered hiring Inquisitor for this occasions ? MUHAHAHAHA.

toffeejay

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Dec 25, 2011
Use your stick - I like your three. post #15.

This ones a bit long but I had to do a micro pigglet quote.
"A lone Gnarling as returned from a long lost scouting party. Traumatised and broken he now only utters the words 'micro pigglets'."

"Your minions demand Tivo" - update on the classic.

Further to Gorkan's suggestion - "Your creatures plan strike action, you should arrange to bring in some strikebreakers from the Empire."

HAL9000

Templar
WFTO Backer
Dec 23, 2012
Preston, Lancs
BEWARE - The Lord of the Land Approach.... Oh, never-mind...

Sultra the Succibus has a new piercing. Can you guess where?

Those lawyers from Elftronic Arts have been dealt with. Get Stumpy to clean up the mess.

Your parcel has arrived. Your creatures have signed for it and left it at your dungeon heart.

One of your creatures has a crush on you. Over there, the ugly one in the corner.

I'm sorry Master, word has spread about your rash.

RMJ

Firebreather
Jan 3, 2013
Denmark
I wonder how much it would cost to be able to have your own personalized greetings at the start of the game.

Where instead of Welcome back underlord, he would say Welcome back underlord "yournick".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom