• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Super smash somethingorothers

Miyavi

Crackpot
Jan 4, 2013
Lancashire, UK
Now the thing about super smash bros, and i think the most important thing, is that charachters from DIFFERENT FRANCHISES can fight each other see, so one of the things ive always wondered is, if i could make a game....in the same kind of theme....that could have charachters from ANY franchise, movie, book, game, real life....anyone at all who would they be. to keep this easy ill stick to 10.

I want to see who youd put in to.

1. JC denton from Deus Ex - Augementations make a lot of cool abilitys and hes the king of sarcastic one liners. its perfect.

2. Garret from Thief - just one of the best charachters ever made. Not so good at direct combat but still a boss.

3. Lo wang from Shadow Warrior - nuff said.

4. Vin from the mistborn series - Girls got skills, and powers of earth shaking doom.

5. Belgarion the Godslayer from the Mallorean - A title says a lot about a man that can raise mountains to dust and fights gods in single combat.

6. Pikachu - fuck you lee.

7. Taokaka from Blaz blue - CATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCATS

8. Transcendant C'tan - Because fuck you thats why.

9. Tifa lockhart - Obligatory boobs and first pixelated crush. Can punch through rock.

10. Madoka from puella magi madoka magica - You lose.

ShadowTiger

Crackpot
WFTO Founder
Dec 10, 2011
New York
Haha, everyone has their own personal wishes for a character of their choice to get into the excellent Smash bros series.

Hell, JC Denton and Taokaka would be my personal favorites as well. I can only imagine Denton's moves. Though they might have to fight over whether it's Denton or Alex Jensen who gets into the game. Jensen has more of the appearance that suits the game, really.

By the way, you know that Project M 3.0 has been out for a few months, right? Damn good mod, that.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Hell, JC Denton and Taokaka would be my personal favorites as well. I can only imagine Denton's moves. Though they might have to fight over whether it's Denton or Alex Jensen who gets into the game. Jensen has more of the appearance that suits the game, really.
Jensen never asked for it and as such wasn't given the role.

Top Bottom