1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by john hoskins, Apr 29, 2017.

1. john hoskins

john hoskins Bloodling

I just wanted to thank everyone that has worked on this game.my son got it for me(53) I have played and replayed dungeon keeper 2 so much I know it inside and out and now I have a game that reminds me of it I hope I play this game and love it as much as I did dk2. You have My personal thank you and I hope you keep up the great job that you are doing and please thank the team I have a new game for life

2. Noontide

Noontide Award Winning Community Manager Dev Team

You're very welcome, we hope you enjoy the game and that it will become as much of your life as Dungeon Keeper did before it. Thank you for your support!

john hoskins likes this.
  3. StoRmX

StoRmX Warden Backer

Hi everyone,

I would also like to thank you for the great sequel you made for DK ! I'm an early backer of your project. Unfortunatly, I could not play coz of a slow and overhitting computer.. Just received my new rig the other day and I can't say how much I love the game ! There were so many improvements that have been made since Day 1. The game works like a charm. It's addictive, creatures are well thought, missions are (I did not finish the game !!) amazing and we can really feel the spirit of DK series !

Great work and devotion. Keep up the good work,

Antoine
    French backer (25 yo ! There is something for every generation !!)

Noontide likes this.