• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Thank you

Sep 14, 2016
East kentucky
I just wanted to thank everyone that has worked on this game.my son got it for me(53) I have played and replayed dungeon keeper 2 so much I know it inside and out and now I have a game that reminds me of it I hope I play this game and love it as much as I did dk2. You have My personal thank you and I hope you keep up the great job that you are doing and please thank the team I have a new game for life

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Preston, UK
You're very welcome, we hope you enjoy the game and that it will become as much of your life as Dungeon Keeper did before it. Thank you for your support!

StoRmX

Warden
Backer
Jan 3, 2013
Hi everyone,

I would also like to thank you for the great sequel you made for DK ! I'm an early backer of your project. Unfortunatly, I could not play coz of a slow and overhitting computer.. Just received my new rig the other day and I can't say how much I love the game ! There were so many improvements that have been made since Day 1. The game works like a charm. It's addictive, creatures are well thought, missions are (I did not finish the game !!) amazing and we can really feel the spirit of DK series !

Great work and devotion. Keep up the good work,

Antoine
French backer (25 yo ! There is something for every generation !!)

Top Bottom