• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

title page

Sep 14, 2016
East kentucky
I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere on the forum but does anyone know where I can find a title page that has all the buttons name and what they are used for my youngest son just bought me the game and I'm a little confused what all the icons are for so if anyone know please let me know I love this game always have

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Hi John

From top to bottom:
  • Campaign - Single player story mode
  • My Pet Dungeon - The newest DLC, an objective based sandbox mode (2 levels will be unlocked for free to play, the rest may require a DLC purchase depending on what version of the game your son bought for you)
  • Crucible - Survival Mode/Lane Defense - Build a dungeon and face off against waves of enemies on specially made maps.
  • Skirmish - Single player battles vs the AI
  • Sandbox & Scenarios - Open ended sandbox maps and basic scenarios that act as mini 1 level campaigns
  • Multiplayer - Online play versus other players
  • Load - Loading save games
  • Map Editor - Build your own skirmish and sandbox maps in the editor.
  • Options - Game settings, volume, etc.
  • Extras - A few extra bits that don't fit on the menu anywhere else, also has the unlockables screen that shows you unlock new stuff
  • Quit - End/Quit the game.

Hope that helps, if anything still isn't clear just let me know and i'll help explain it further as best as I can.

Sep 14, 2016
East kentucky
Hi John

From top to bottom:
  • Campaign - Single player story mode
  • My Pet Dungeon - The newest DLC, an objective based sandbox mode (2 levels will be unlocked for free to play, the rest may require a DLC purchase depending on what version of the game your son bought for you)
  • Crucible - Survival Mode/Lane Defense - Build a dungeon and face off against waves of enemies on specially made maps.
  • Skirmish - Single player battles vs the AI
  • Sandbox & Scenarios - Open ended sandbox maps and basic scenarios that act as mini 1 level campaigns
  • Multiplayer - Online play versus other players
  • Load - Loading save games
  • Map Editor - Build your own skirmish and sandbox maps in the editor.
  • Options - Game settings, volume, etc.
  • Extras - A few extra bits that don't fit on the menu anywhere else, also has the unlockables screen that shows you unlock new stuff
  • Quit - End/Quit the game.

Hope that helps, if anything still isn't clear just let me know and i'll help explain it further as best as I can.
Yes it does and the screen that you see when you play the game it's self is there a place I can go to find it.like when I played 4 or 5 level I looked and I had 8 or 9 little green (flags) all at the same time I know the tabs on the right ,up and down,is what the narater said and I know where the beasts flag and the creatures flag is I hope I'm not confusing you I do appreciate you answering back as fast as you did ,I guess I ment while your playing the game,sorry for the trouble

Top Bottom