• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Trap] Barricade

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggii

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Apr 15, 2012
Czech Republic
Traps
Name: Barricade

Stats:

Uses: Till sold or destroyed
Blood cost: None
Target: Enemy and own
Friendly Fire: No
Cooldown: No
Recovery: No
Bonuses and disadvantages: weaker against fire attacks (with upgrades, this weakness is reduced), bonus for attacks with earth magic (or how to say it, like the fourth from fire/water/ice/and this one)

Information: Barricade prevents anyone from passing through.

Can be upgraded to spiked barricade/barbed wire, where rusty iron spikes occur, that harm enemy when trying to destroy it or pass.

As it is solid and not openable, it could be probably harded to destroy than wooden door and after upgrade also cast some light damage on meele units.

Does not require walls to be built (where doors require the wall to be from both sides).

Function: Prevents anyone from passing - ally and enemy.

Appearance: As the pictures show.

Jan 22, 2012
Add upgrade option to make it more resistant to fire.
Add weakness to fire attacks to most of them
Few nice things you proposed, esp. like suggestion to make traps more personalized

I never thought we need suggestion for barricade tho ...

Inlaa

Priestess
Jan 11, 2012
Texas
This... is a wonderful, simple idea. I like it.

I don't think I have much more to say. It's a good idea.

Inlaa

Priestess
Jan 11, 2012
Texas
Strange tho noone thought about that before XD
Oh, I know it was in... I THINK it was in DK2, but... Honestly, it's a quality you could forget if it wasn't posted as a suggestion. I'm glad it was posted because it's something that does belong.

Dave04

Bloodling
Mar 10, 2014
Has anyone suggested a trap that simply collapses the roof of the tile when triggered so that it becomes impassable again until an Imp is put to work on it? It could obviously cause damage to intruders too or potentially split up the attacking force.

Sonny Bos

Firebreather
Mar 22, 2013
Amsterdam
Has anyone suggested a trap that simply collapses the roof of the tile when triggered so that it becomes impassable again until an Imp is put to work on it? It could obviously cause damage to intruders too or potentially split up the attacking force.
what a cave in trap?
dont really know what you'd do with them.. you can already place replacement walls.. so you can basicly create a trap field, place a door and behind that door you place a tile of dirt
feng shui is possible here (at least from what ive gathered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom