• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

[Trap] Force/Gravity manipulator

What do you think ?

• Nice idea but need polishing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

• Bad idea need some rework

• Total voters
Jan 22, 2012
Name: Force/Gravity manipulator

Stats:

Cost : mid - High (~750-1500)
Mana Drain: medium upkeep (~100-200) per sek or 10-30 per creature affected
Target: Any creature crossing this trap
Friendly Fire: Yes
Cooldown: always up
Recovery: none

Information: A trap only that can be only placed in corridors. Used to decrease travel times in dungeons

Function: It applies force to creatures that passes by. It speeds up allies and slow down enemies for a short time
(only walking speed. Might force flying creature to land)

Appearance: 2 crystals on walls with static electricity running between them.

So basically i after physics calsses and thinking about how annoying imps are to travel between gems/gold i thought about a trap that could add a force to creatures and by result of that make them slower/faster. (or decrease/increase friction XD) Use of trap is quite limited (they take up space of doors) and i think smart placement might be deciding factor in some dungeon layouts.

Cons : long corridor filled with those and a boulder behind doors at end might be quite stronk :/

PS. Images/Appearance suggestion welcome :)

chaoseater

Gargoyle
Backer
Feb 29, 2012
Milton keynes UK
Sounds good from DK2 i no when your imp get to level 4 its has a speed boost then get higther it can teleport but this games not DK2;) so with the boulder trap and im not saying there is one i think you can get round it and only let monsters pass and if a trap go past is wont do anything to it or even to stop somthing like that you could make the said boulder destroy it then people cant do a speed boulder i think DK had somthing like that in the game

Now i cant draw for my life and its in pen so yea
pic0001.jpg

Top Bottom