• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Trap Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouth

Blood Imp
WFTO Backer
Feb 19, 2013
Shark trap. Situational. By bridges over water. Sharks jump over the bridge ruining flesh and making me happy. Upgrade: Lava sharks. Some kind of toothed obsidian murder elemental shark that can now be placed in lava as well.

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
Albeit the sheer thought of having a lava shark jumping out of the..well..lava..and eating one particularly unfortunate Blood Imp during its flight makes me chuckle , I feel that this sense of humor is more akin to the "wacky" humor used in DK2 - which the majority of the forum members does, as far as I can see, oppose.

Kelphy

Warden
WFTO Backer
Jan 13, 2013
Australia
I could more see this being a water trap. Minions decide to cross water into your base and BAM a shark attacks. However, sharks in a game like this is a little strange...

Sounds like a good idea though, be kinda fun to play with in the game feeding minions to the sharks! :p

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
nice XD

but i think its use is a little too limited ... and if i remember correctly the devs said something about having (maybe) a different bridge system then in the DK series.

i will add this under Traps : Shark Trap
please use the [Trap](insert Trap name) form for the next trap suggestion and the form like this
im sure if you do it in the right format more people will give feedback (since its easier to imagine)

Jan 7, 2012
Some imp snatching bridge trap could be a nice trick to pull enemys shortly in unconfortable terrain or to kill of imps quickly, but I am one of those boring guys who thinks that sharks and crocodile pitfalls are better to be left to james bond films and lego temples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom