• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Underlord Central: Fan-made WFTO Youtube Channel

Moreum

Skarg
WFTO Founder
Feb 6, 2013
New York, USA
Indeed so please if any members of the community is out there who want to contribute and help us out please read these messages and help us out.

As far as from my side I can't really come up with a good idea for a background or avatar. Wait for avatar if we could use the bonus material that was put on IndieDB.com that would awesome.

Edit: Also what about description? I'm not really versed in those things either :(

Peetfighter

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Indeed so please if any members of the community is out there who want to contribute and help us out please read these messages and help us out.

As far as from my side I can't really come up with a good idea for a background or avatar. Wait for avatar if we could use the bonus material that was put on IndieDB.com that would awesome.

Edit: Also what about description? I'm not really versed in those things either :(
I made a description, it's clear. And whats that bonus material you're talking about?

Top Bottom