• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unit Spotlight: The Cynical Imp

Baracca

Firebreather
WFTO Founder
Jan 3, 2013
Finland
lamaohi.deviantart.com
Absolutely brilliant. Jesse Cox also made a silly reference to the Cynical Brit- I mean Imp. And to his fascination with FoV sliders. Marvelous day that you people just made even better.

Is time for Backer portal to open now, yes? No? :eek:

lemon-rev

Templar
WFTO Founder
Dec 4, 2012
View attachment 3987
Click here to view the news post!
Soo, F'n Funny Thank You so much, I love the touch of any mockery will be deleted from the world or even evaperated, should have a special spell on that, It will like slowly decompose the unit and the beast will twist and tumble around the dungeon i think that would be really funny.

The Mine any block does that mean this little ignorant imp lol TB, Will attack solid gannet and like open up parts of the map that would never be in normal playing area ?.

Anyways Thanks Soo Much For the TB tophat laughable imp :p, Sounds like something we going to have to slap around a few times :p

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Damn I got to buy me £400 worth of these little buggers!
Soon I'll be super OP!
I may have to starve for a month but totally worth it ;)

lemon-rev

Templar
WFTO Founder
Dec 4, 2012
ohh, i see, yea i did pay over 100 lol quite a bit more lol, anyways, good times ahead :p I hope this is a actual thing.

Enjou

Ember Demon
WFTO Backer
Jan 10, 2012
Ok, if there isn't a Sammy theme for Underlords and this isn't the worker for the theme I will be very disappointed.

Top Bottom