• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Units Stats

Aug 18, 2015
Thanks to Fireeye (Text), Nano & Simburger
For helping me out to get the informations.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2016
What means: "works in"?
The sentinel works in the arena, but so can the vampire.

I would also really be interested in the differences of wraiths, ghouls and Revenants.
They all seem to have the same hitpoints but do they also have the same damage, attack-speed, movement speed? Do they have any skills? regeneration? degeneration? How much hp do they lose or heal over time doing what?

This would be kind of important as one cadaver can only be used for one undead.

What i know is:
- ghouls are permanent as long as you have the necromancer
- wraiths and Revenants die after a while

Is it always better to get ghouls?

Do vampires waste your corpses outside of battle for undead that vanish anyway?

Aug 18, 2015
What means: "works in"?
The sentinel works in the arena, but so can the vampire.
"Works in" means his Job is there, he works there.
The Sentinel isn't working in the arena, it's working in the Barracks like a Gnarling. The Vampire has no Job.

I would also really be interested in the differences of wraiths, ghouls and Revenants.
They all seem to have the same hitpoints but do they also have the same damage, attack-speed, movement speed? Do they have any skills? regeneration? degeneration? How much hp do they lose or heal over time doing what?

This would be kind of important as one cadaver can only be used for one undead.

What i know is:
- ghouls are permanent as long as you have the necromancer
- wraiths and Revenants die after a while

Is it always better to get ghouls?

Do vampires waste your corpses outside of battle for undead that vanish anyway?
Wraiths regenerate HP when they attack.
I would say in general yes, but depends on what you plan to do.

But if you want a Guide with all minions, but less numbers, check out this Thread

Ghoul
HP 700
attack speed: 2.5
Damage: 55

Wrath

HP 700
Attack speed: 2
Damage: 35
HP lose per sec(?) 5

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Long term we have some plans on how we'd like to handle a few of these things. We might start sharing some more detailed stats on units as part of those plans and if it's something the community wants I'm definitely open to it! :)

Aotrs Commander

Cultist
Backer
Jan 13, 2013
Not knowing the unit starts I've always found a bit odd - in DK, you always had a good idea of what your minions stats were; where as WftO always felt lie a bit of guesswork! I appreciate having some numbers to put to the creatures. I'd like to see some for the heroes, too, eventually!

Top Bottom