• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Useful Files & Templates

Tim White

Writer
Dev Team
Apr 26, 2016
Hi sunheretic,

We haven't made these files available yet. The changes to GameText on this occasion are extremely minor - one typo fix, and two new keys for the new "Unit Voice Volume" option. I could export them early next week, or wait until we have more keys to share. Do let me know if you have a preference on this :)

Thank you,
Tim

Mozo

Dwarven Worker
Apr 22, 2018
Plz update Translation Edits for Under games DLC.
v2.0f6 has changed too much and I'm getting an error.
When do you plan to update files?

Last edited:

Tim White

Writer
Dev Team
Apr 26, 2016
Hi Mozo, we plan to update the community translation files very soon. You are right a lot has changed with the game text keys for Patch 2.0 - I am currently compiling all the changes and will share shortly.

Thanks,
Tim

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Hi all,

Files are now up for the 2.0 release, however please be aware they do not currently include keys for MightyScript which is still undergoing changes. As things settle down on our side we'll release those as well. Sorry for the delay this was a big one! :)

Cheers,

Lee

Noontide

Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Great job! But I have a question. what does MightyScript do? or MightyScript Definition?
Mighty Script is the name of the new scripting tools in the Map Editor, it allows players to create complex scenarios by tying together events and actions. Basically it greatly expands the capabilities of the Map Editor. In terms of translation it's quite heavy as we have hundreds of tweakable values which each needs a translation key and we're still working on the language for some terms so we don't want to send it off before it's ready. :)

Mozo

Dwarven Worker
Apr 22, 2018
Mighty Script is the name of the new scripting tools in the Map Editor, it allows players to create complex scenarios by tying together events and actions. Basically it greatly expands the capabilities of the Map Editor. In terms of translation it's quite heavy as we have hundreds of tweakable values which each needs a translation key and we're still working on the language for some terms so we don't want to send it off before it's ready. :)
I understood what you mean. Thank you for your prompt reply. You are the best!

Noontide

Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Hey Folks,

Files are now up for the changes included in Patch 2.0.1! Surprisingly hefty due to all the new VO that has been added!

We're still working on the Mighty Script UI so that's not included yet though a lot of top level map editor stuff is included now.

• Various new user-interface strings, including top-level Map Editor text and Custom Campaign menu (not Mighty Script UI yet though)
  • Crucible unit tutorial strings
  • New Skirmish map names and descriptions added in 2.0
  • Underlord Skirmish voice subtitles
  • Narrator voice lines added for future use in Mighty Script content
  • Lord of the Land unit voice subtitles for future use in Mighty Script content
The Edits affect 15 lines:

• Only 15 lines, mostly Skirmish text notifications edited and with improved translation notes

Cheers,

Lee

Top Bottom