• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Video Game Music

Fireeye

Augre
Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
Civ 5 - Gods and Kings Main Menu Theme. Struck me right from the Beginning.

PlaneScape:Torment - The Smoldering Corpse Bar. Finely expresses the..well, uniqueness of Sigil.

TES:Morrowind - Main Theme. Mandatory.

DK1 - It's construction Time!

James Hale

Templar
Backer
Jan 12, 2013
Purgatory
steamcommunity.com
No one's mentioned my favourite yet:

Honestly, i76 is one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. It looks pretty shit now due to the primitive cell-shaded cutscenes and mid-90s 3D engine, but everything about it oozed class and coolness; the soundtrack is, to me, truly unique and the characters had a real quality to them. I even remember the faux-70s radio call-in that played whilst the game was installing.

MechWarrior II (a similar game from the same era) also had a great soundtrack; very Blade Runner-esque, from what I remember.

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
If I listed all my favourites, it would take up several pages.
However, I do have some that stick out.

Kingdom Heart's Forze de Male

Legacy of Kain: Defiance - Ozar Midrashim

and Soul Reaver 2's Ariel's Lament

And, most recently, Darksider 2's The Guardian

I don't know the name of every track on Dungeon Keeper's soundtrack, otherwise I would be adding to the list.

Nazgren

Cultist
Backer
Nov 29, 2011
although its not a video game, i would have to say my favourite OST is story left untold from power star 4, the finale in a stunning sprite animation series.the 4th one never fails to leave me breathless and somewhat teary eyed.
after that would have to come the obvious ones, some of the abes odysee/exodus tracks, civ 5, etc

Top Bottom