1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Requirements Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gandalf1369, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Gandalf1369

Gandalf1369 Blood Imp

I am (was!) a long time fan of Dungeon Keeper 2 from years ago. I recently found this game/website and I was wondering if my PC was adequate to play WFTO. I have an Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.2 GHz, 8 GB RAM, and Intel HD Graphics.

I think I have enough horsepower with the CPU and RAM but my concern is the graphics. With no discrete video card do you think I can still play the game?? I searched the forums but was unable to find an answerAny help or information appreciated.

Thanks . . .

2. Nutter

Nutter Inquisitor Founder

Hi Gandalf, Intel cards aren't officially supported as they are (usually) too underpowered to run the game, that being said I used to run the game on my old laptop (also an intel card) on the lowest settings.

The best thing to do is find your intel card on the Video Benchmark website and check what rating it gets. The minimum rating you'd need to run the game properly is 1500, with 3000 being a recommended rating.

Hope that helps.