• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wall markers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2013
I just wanted to say that I truly LOVE how the game is progressing so far; you guys are doing an awesome job in recreating the right atmosphere of the classic dungeon management goodness (or perhaps I should say Evilness...)

I have just one suggestion at the moment: make the wall markes waaaaaay less bright. At present they really are a punch in the eye IMO and sort of ruin the dungeon view and dark feeling... Personally I think they shouldn't have any light of themselves at all, and that the color should become clearly visible only when the cursor is over the wall tile; but if you want to give them a little lighting, make it a dim one.

I could also add a reskinning suggestion for the chunder, but that's not really that important; modders will probably make tons of skins for every creature in the game soon after it's released anyway...

Anyway keep up the good work guys!!

Dec 9, 2012
Obviously the devs seem very keen on sticking to their art if this still hasn't been changed. So much for atmosphere! This is the atmosphere of a night club.

even 15% less saturation/brightness on the neon glowing markers could make a lot of positive difference.

Please consider a very minor dulling of the lights!

Peetfighter

Augre
WFTO Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Obviously the devs seem very keen on sticking to their art if this still hasn't been changed. So much for atmosphere! This is the atmosphere of a night club.

even 15% less saturation/brightness on the neon glowing markers could make a lot of positive difference.

Please consider a very minor dulling of the lights!
This thread is old, the glow has been toned down some time ago already.

Castigator

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Germany
The tile markers have already been toned down. And while I was quite fond of them when they were bright and shiny, I have to concede, that there is no further change needed. They have reached the state of perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom