• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Completed (WFTO-3627) Mission 12 - Suizidal Cultists, because no Lair

Aug 18, 2015
Hi

All cultist run directly to the enemys dungeon after spawn, when there is no lair. I can stop it, when I drag and drop them into my archiev.
I have not set an rally flag.

This happends every time. So I can easily reprocude it.

I don't think they should behave like that, because the enemy wasn't near my base.

Attachments

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
Huh, as they pretend to "Making Lair" there must be any lair (need satisfier) in direction to Dravens base, which is owned by you.
Now it would be interesting to know where it is and how it came there.
You are sure you not owned any other Lair that was only reachable by going a path around your dungeon, because there was a replacement wall or closed door blocking a direct path?
(This would perfectly explain it)

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
After looking exactly at what your imps did already claim I came to another theory.
It is hard to see, but might it be that your imps just claimed lair tiles of Draven located directly behind the bridge?
If so, they would of course go for it to place a bed and it would be intented behaviour.

Aug 18, 2015
I just started the mission, built an Archiev and a beast den (I think was round about 40 second).
Furtehr to there were no brigdes

So no, I do not own any lair there.
if you want, i record from start on.

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
I reproduced it now.
It is extremely strange but the lair around Dravens gateway just few tiles north from his core have sleep slots which are owned by you.
I even got them to make their bed there despite not owning the room (but his sleep slots).
I really wonder how that broke on this map.

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
What's the name of the sound track in the suicide vid? Sounds funny :)
I am going to manually remove these wrong slots from the map, seems like an leftover from a broken map change in the past.

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
Alright removing the faulty sleep slots fixed the issue,
but building no lair but open a path to Draven can be fatal until next minor patch ;)

Aug 18, 2015
Should I've to be worried now?^^

Hatsune Miku Ivan Polkka SHO Remix

This songs is pritty random X'D She/It sings not with real words, but somehow it sounds good.

Top Bottom