• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Achievements discussion/speculation.

Jan 3, 2013
He will unfortunately.. at rezzed.. next week.. but hey.. there are worse ways to die I suppose.
So Rezzed is next week and you guys gonna attend it and probably display something new?

Oops, I'm afraid I might get you ''accidentally'' and ''unintentionally'' killed.

Jan 3, 2013
Great, a cookie.. I shall enjoy it as my guts are pouring out of my stomach due to being stabby stabbed. lol
*Throws a medkit*.

Btw, if you won't make it, perhaps you could reveal something else? Just so we people remember our hero slightly better and for longer. :3

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
*Throws a medkit*.

Btw, if you won't make it, perhaps you could reveal something else? Just so we people remember our hero slightly better and for longer. :3
Well I could.. but I think the ace up my sleeve I currently have, might save me thus far... if nothing else because of curiosity.. but I'd rather not incur anymore sammy wrath.. (he looked pretty angry up there).

Jan 3, 2013
Well I could.. but I think the ace up my sleeve I currently have, might save me thus far... if nothing else because of curiosity.. but I'd rather not incur anymore sammy wrath.. (he looked pretty angry up there).
It's fine.

I'll wait for Wednesday news this time.

Mar 16, 2015
With the way some of them are already cheeky, I'd love to see a "Spawn More Underlords" achievement.

It'd work perfect if they open up creating AI profiles to us proper (rather than mod style), just sayin'.

Top Bottom