• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Development Diary #2 - Still Alive

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
are you guys gonna get the website up?
Yes, the website is mostly done. Due to most of us have full time jobs and WFTO is a project that gets done in our free time. Certain things will take priority over others, until we get the funds behind War For The Overworld for some of the WFTO Team to work full time progress will be a lot slower in some areas.

You should see the site online in the upcoming months, until then SubterraneanGames.com is our home.

I made first translations for our DK portal starting from WFtO FAQ, next will be "new leaf" and later "still alive", will see what will made with it :)
We are waiting for next update, hope it will be long :D

Maybe I'll try to find other polish portals where I could put this translations there, people, especially DK fans should know about this project.

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
I made first translations for our DK portal starting from WFtO FAQ, next will be "new leaf" and later "still alive", will see what will made with it :)
We are waiting for next update, hope it will be long :D

Maybe I'll try to find other polish portals where I could put this translations there, people, especially DK fans should know about this project.

That is great work Sebt! James (the new news writer) has re-joined the team after some time away. It will be posted in the week, not sure what day currently, I will let you know when I can.

That would be great if you can, more people that know about War For The Overworld the better. :D

Danny_L

Blood Imp
May 8, 2012
St. Louis
I am so glad I registered! I had forgotten about this project with the stress of finding a job. Thank you for the update, and I look forward to being more active in this community!

Jan 27, 2012
Yes, the website is mostly done. Due to most of us have full time jobs and WFTO is a project that gets done in our free time. Certain things will take priority over others, until we get the funds behind War For The Overworld for some of the WFTO Team to work full time progress will be a lot slower in some areas.

You should see the site online in the upcoming months, until then SubterraneanGames.com is our home.
you guys should try doing a kickstarter project.

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
I am so glad I registered! I had forgotten about this project with the stress of finding a job. Thank you for the update, and I look forward to being more active in this community!
Make sure you check back on Thursday for the latest news. :D

Jan 27, 2012
There will be a Kick Starter later on. Currently we want a working prototype with handful of units/rooms/traps to show off first.

More news about this will be coming in the next few months.
ahhh cool cool, looking forward to seeing that news on thursday. have been eagerly following your guyses game.

Kyle

Dwarven Worker
Nov 9, 2011
Scotland
hmm guys, I got question from our forum about Cultist - why he have a some kind of dagger, it will be his melee weapon or will act of something?
oh hoh, oh hoh OH HOHOH.

I can't tell you Seb, it's a secret.

It's his melee weapon, but... *cough* sacrifices *cough*

Jan 22, 2012
Nothing new on that part :p

Sacrifices were hinted long time ago in cultist spotlight (where it is now :~| ) ?

Did you change anything with cultist and Jug skillset since you posted spotlights for those 2 ?

Also i managed to sneak out of someone some specultaions that some previous beings were benched :p

Top Bottom