• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Development Diary #3 - The New News

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
Hope so, don't be goin to sleep ya hear!
Bah! I'm sorry...I fell asleep, iPod on the webpage still in my hand. Time is 2
:54 now. Since I'm struggling to focus on the sceen and that 'godlike' first comments gone, I will have a good read tomorrow. From what I saw, looks very in-depth so good work so good night/morning for now and good work,

(a very sleepy) Medjay

Medjay

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
I havent been here for a while and what do I see now just wakes up good old feelings! HOORAY guys! Continue with the superb work.
We will iggii, and thank you for your support! Its awesome to have such a great community.

Jul 13, 2012
Unfortunately (or fortunately?) it takes a certain amount of time to finish certain tasks. Especially considering this is a volunteer team, many of which also work full time jobs, it will definitely takes longer to accomplish the same task a studio could do. That being said, this entire project is built solely on passion for the end product so you potentially get a much better end product than a studio may do with a trade-off of the game taking longer to accomplish.

You will be very happy with the final product and that's looking at it from the stage we're in right now. News post to date have been the tip of the iceberg. We expect some great things in store for everyone throughout October and November, and an even better Christmas. :)

Top Bottom