• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Development Diary #7 - Delays, Goodies, Questions

Blizzard

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 3, 2011
Behind you
So the game isntantly sucks because of their publisher?
I quite like assasin creedas a series but i don't like the direction its taking (and thats not just because im british LOL )
but because of how all the stealth seems to be removed in favor for super running fast kills LOl
anyway going off topic
so here is a question for the devs
Will I be in the game ? lol

Jun 28, 2012
I quite like assasin creedas a series but i don't like the direction its taking (and thats not just because im british LOL )
but because of how all the stealth seems to be removed in favor for super running fast kills LOl
anyway going off topic
so here is a question for the devs
Will I be in the game ? lol
As in skeletons? I hope so

Sep 15, 2012
HK
www.taffot.com
Mixed feelings about the wallpaper.
Not sure if you were going for "wallpaper" or just "WIP screenshot". Seems like the latter.... and not even, considering some of the outstanding environment stuff completed yet not present in those 'wallpapers' :p

I'm sure in the near future we can release a few more, but jazzed up a bit and in actual wallpaper style.

Hope everyone's been spreading the word about WFTO. A lot of you been asking a lot of questions, but have no fear, i know first hand that our stuff will be tiiiight. Sound FX, Music, and Visual FX you say? Save the best for last ;) it will blow you away. Those AAA title devs out there will be sweating from their teeth.

Top Bottom